The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

Just now, Cookie73 said:

What Knockouts are everybody looking forward to the most? (Or Knockout matchups for that matter)

Cait's KO, NOIVAS', NariYella's, Rachel's, Gina's, Kala's, Holly's, Grace's. All of these!

• Like 1

Just now, Cookie73 said:

What Knockouts are everybody looking forward to the most? (Or Knockout matchups for that matter)

NOIVAS - IPASOY (Now, I'm not expecting it to be Jaquie Lee levels great, but still, I have really high expectations.)

I'm not familiar with majority of the songs, so I don't know what to expect my other favs to do with it.

Just now, allistr said:

Cait's KO, NOIVAS', NariYella's, Rachel's, Gina's, Kala's, Holly's, Grace's. All of these!

A lot of great choices here. It’s odd that all of the contestants that are in steal matchups are contestants I liked since the Blinds

13 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

It’s a full circle moment, since Reba was their original choice and she’s advising Blake’s last season. Also, I think she advised in an early season

Yep, she was Blake's advisor 

• Thanks 1

SO Talia was ALSO before Kate/Tiana?? It's wild that Chance literally waited until he had only 2 options (Sheer Element, Tiana) to use his steal. As far as we know he might've had to use his steal on Tiana by default (not implying anything here, I love her voice and thought she won the battle so not complaining about the steal)

21 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

SO Talia was ALSO before Kate/Tiana?? It's wild that Chance literally waited until he had only 2 options (Sheer Element, Tiana) to use his steal. As far as we know he might've had to use his steal on Tiana by default (not implying anything here, I love her voice and thought she won the battle so not complaining about the steal)

If it was just those two left, he might have also went with Tiana over SE since he already has a trio (Sorelle) going to the KOs.