The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

16 minutes ago, jork said:

The other thing is - this feels almost like a Jimmy Fallon "dare", to sing "As It Was" in the style of Broadway meets a slowed-down Donna Summer. 

OMG I was looking for a way to describe how I felt about the performance/rendition and this is EXACTLY it.

She sounded amazing of course! I just was not a fan of the rendition and felt it was a bit cheesy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Oh wow. I wasn’t expecting to enjoy any of the remaining auditions with the way the season was going, but she was flat out fantastic. What a voice.

Looking forward to her live perf… oh wait

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Monday

Cait Martin - Kelly

Mariah Kalia - Chance

Tuesday

Dasha - No CHAIR TURN

Hasn't Posted Yet

Alyssa Lazar - Chance

Gina Miles - Niall

Grace West - Blake

JB Somers - Kelly

Kason Lester - Blake

Katie Beth Forakis - Kelly

Kylee Dayne - Blake

NariYella - Chance

Rachel Christine - Kelly

Ray Uriel - Chance

Talia Smith - Niall

54 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Still hoping spoilers are wrong we really need a Sa’Rayah moment right now 

ur so right because her not being in the live shows is a tragedy based on auditions... she's SO good. 

she deserves all the hype !!! hopefully this goes viral, the song choice is perfect for this to be a home run on tiktok

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Dasha seems to have been really social/close to a bunch of the other contestants. Moreso than some of the chair turners :haha:

For that alone, I'd love to see her come back next season lol.

I watched her audition for The Voice of Russia, and while her voice isn’t for everyone, I can certainly appreciate it even if it normally wouldn’t be my cup of tea.

Ok but no one really pulled off something like that this season until now imo…

Like Ryley, NOIVAS were great in their own ways but this feels like the audition we were waiting for. She is a VOCALIST y’all

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Angelbright said:

Oh please don’t remind me of that lady she could’ve easily been above Jershika if she didn’t pick that damn song in the KOs

there’s no way she picked that song imo…

there were lots of powerhouses making the lives (gymani, jershika, wendy, paris, arguably ryleigh + shadale), so samara and brittany couldn’t join? like i think they didn’t wanna have too many powerhouses which is tragic 

I can't really say there was anything wrong with the performance. Excellent control and a unique spin on the song. But I didn't love it. Not sure why either. Don't know if it's her tone or the vocal choices she made, but I'm gonna have to relisten a few times.

• Like 1