The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

Not my dumbass coming in here trying to avoid spoilers but just wanting to check on any familiar names, then finding out a powerhouse turns 4 chairs covering "one night only" previously covered by my favourite contestant on the show...

Really testing me here..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

This guy was on a Rapping competition on Netflix that Chance was a Judge on lmao

They definitely recruit and choose the final audition pool to suit the coaching line up. Just like how there were multiple Latina singers for Shakira to choose.

31 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Not my dumbass coming in here trying to avoid spoilers but just wanting to check on any familiar names, then finding out a powerhouse turns 4 chairs covering "one night only" previously covered by my favourite contestant on the show...

Really testing me here..

:clayw00t: can't wait to see that

13 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

This guy was on a Rapping competition on Netflix that Chance was a Judge on lmao

Totally forgot to write that! I couldn't find any footage on YouTube though so I completely forgot to include the name of the show :haha:

Caitlyn Martin’s audition is the one that I am looking forward to the most simply because the type and quality of her voice does not match her BA song yet she got a 4 chair turn, she must truly be a BEAST of a singer and a very SMART singer if she was able to actually flip it to suit her amazing voice and deliver a performance worthy of a getting  a 4 chair turn.

• Like 6

Also sidenote: We had a source for taping 4 but they ghosted me. They identified different performances/chair turns but zero people/names with confidence. And then... completely ghosted. So I didn't include their stuff. Apparently there's another 4-chair (female) in there but not sure. Gonna wait out to see if they want to ever reach back out or if somebody else has any info/or if it was fake all along. Some of the details they gave me seemed to have me convinced they were legit though. Just not a lot they remembered in terms of specifics.

By the way, in case it wasn't already listed, here's the list for Teraginn's sample platter 🙂

https://soundcloud.com/teraginn/sets/idf-sample-platter-for-s23?si=f3809e7c741e4b39be6ed382454645bc&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

1. Caitlyn Martin

2. NOIVAS

3. NariYella

4. Neil Salsich

5. Allie Keck

6. Ryley Tate-Wilson

7. Katie Wheatley

8. EJ Michels

9. Chloe Abbott

10. Carlos Rising

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

Thoughts on the 4-chairs first:

- Caitlyn is clearly a great vocalist, but I’m not too big a fan. Her high notes are too piercing for my taste and her tone isn’t really speaking to me.

- Not sure how Neil got four chairs to turn but I like him I guess. He’s more folk than he is country, but him auditioning with Honky Tonk Blues is foreboding. I’m not a fan of that type of country so I hope he switches it up in future rounds.

- Ross doesn’t have many live singing clips up and the songs I listened to were from 6-7 years ago but he seems pretty good. Nice, if a little plain, tone.

- Ryley-Tate, interesting that he chose Jacob Collier but these high-pitched indie guy voices are sadly not my thing. Good on him for turning 4 though.

- What I’ve heard so far from NariYella sounds fantastic! She sounds like a powerful modern RnB singer. Really excited to see her in action.

- I was not prepared for when I heard NOIVAS open his mouth lol. That man’s got a voice on him. They better not screw up his song choices because he’s an amazing talent.

just n

11 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

By the way, in case it wasn't already listed, here's the list for Teraginn's sample platter 🙂

https://soundcloud.com/teraginn/sets/idf-sample-platter-for-s23?si=f3809e7c741e4b39be6ed382454645bc&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

1. Caitlyn Martin

2. NOIVAS

3. NariYella

4. Neil Salsich

5. Allie Keck

6. Ryley Tate-Wilson

7. Katie Wheatley

8. EJ Michels

9. Chloe Abbott

10. Carlos Rising

it's NOIVAS not NOVIAS :dead: