Are Leah Marlene and Fritz Hager dating?

xfactor22

I mean the American Idol series wouldn’t be complete with out relationships. A few contestants relationships have formed in the past seasons. These include Maddie Poppe and Caleb from Maddie Pope’s season and Andrea Valles and Anilee List from last season. I recently watched a live Leah and Fritz did together and they have chemistry and seem to enjoy each other’s presence.  Maybe they’re already dating and Fritz will announce that during the results show of finale night (if they both make it to the finale)?

I don't know, but i want to say that i was not a fan of Maddie and Caleb announcing that they were dating on the finale show. It was so unnecessary and cringy. They could have announced it after the show on social media. But anyway, the producers are gonna do anything to make "good reality TV"  i guess. At least they are still together, so good for them. 

5 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I don't know, but i want to say that i was not a fan of Maddie and Caleb announcing that they were dating on the finale show. It was so unnecessary and cringy. They could have announced it after the show on social media. But anyway, the producers are gonna do anything to make "good reality TV"  i guess. At least they are still together, so good for them. 

Why was it cringey? Tbh, I think that wa some of the few genuine moments on the show and wasn’t  a producers doing. I think they were both comfortable and wanted to announce it there. Also a live tv show may get a wider audience than social media (maybe). It may have helped that they waited until the end of the season.  

• Like 2

I know Leah is LGBTQ, but I do not know if she is gay, bi, or something else, so theres a chance she could be into Fritz? But I kinda doubt it, I see them as more of a brother/sister relationship than a boyfriend/girlfriend if you know what I mean.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, m1key said:

I know Leah is LGBTQ, but I do not know if she is gay, bi, or something else, so theres a chance she could be into Fritz? But I kinda doubt it, I see them as more of a brother/sister relationship than a boyfriend/girlfriend if you know what I mean.

This^ It's pretty clear Leah is LGBTQ and I wouldn't rule it out that they're dating if she's bi but I get brother/sister vibes way more.

Edited by redwood79

30 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

People really get brother sister vibes from Leah/Fritz? That’s hilarious.

On a more serious note , it’s kind of prejudice  how people assume Leah is LGBTQIAP+  based soley on her style/personality.  I mean, unless she actually said it, these assumptions are just based of stereotypes likely made by cishet people.   The LGBTQIAP + community is NOT A MONOLITH!  Be respectful to everyone of all  gender/gender identities/sexual orientations and don’t assume a person/community fits

into a box. 

I agree with what you said, but...

IMG_20220512_004901.jpg.3b2345adf3430d59c7cfe7f724232701.jpg Nah, she is not even trying to hide it. 

She definitely can be bisexual/pansexual, tho. But as you said, we can't assume anything until she says it herself. But i think it's fair to say that she is not precisely straight (or maybe she likes these specific colors so much and happened to put heart emojis with these colors in that specific order in her Instagram bio, who knows 🤷‍♂️)

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

On a more serious note , it’s kind of prejudice  how people assume Leah is LGBTQIAP+  based soley on her style/personality.  I mean, unless she actually said it, these assumptions are just based of stereotypes likely made by cishet people.   The LGBTQIAP + community is NOT A MONOLITH!  Be respectful to everyone of all  gender/gender identities/sexual orientations and don’t assume a person/community fits

into a box. 

I'm a queer woman myself so I find it hard to believe that I'd be stereotyping another queer woman. And I'm not assuming anything, but you're assuming she's straight 🤣

• Like 3

1 hour ago, redwood79 said:

I'm a queer woman myself so I find it hard to believe that I'd be stereotyping another queer woman. And I'm not assuming anything, but you're assuming she's straight 🤣

Actually I’m not assuming she’s straight. I don’t assume peoples sexuality. I said we shouldn’t assume  what sexuality she is. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

I agree with what you said, but...

IMG_20220512_004901.jpg.3b2345adf3430d59c7cfe7f724232701.jpg Nah, she is not even trying to hide it. 

She definitely can be bisexual/pansexual, tho. But as you said, we can't assume anything until she says it herself. But i think it's fair to say that she is not precisely straight (or maybe she likes these specific colors so much and happened to put heart emojis with these colors in that specific order in her Instagram bio, who knows 🤷‍♂️)

Oh the rainbow hearts usually do mens LGBT. So I guess it’s more than just an assumption. Awesome. . Sorry for the overeacttion . I just dislike homophobia/transphobia/etc.

On 5/12/2022 at 12:32 AM, xfactor22 said:

into a box. 

I hope you are including the P to mean pansexual and not dog whistling the other very insidious reason some hateful people add the "P" into the commonly accepted LGBTQ+ (or LGBTQIA+) acronym.

On 5/12/2022 at 2:51 AM, xfactor22 said:

Actually I’m not assuming she’s straight. I don’t assume peoples sexuality. I said we shouldn’t assume  what sexuality she is. 

you made a whole thread with the title "are leah marlene and fritz hager dating" that's implicitly assuming her sexuality at least to the bare minimum of her being open to dating men.

• Haha 2

I seen a similar question asked about Allegra & Leah. That being said I don't think anyone from this season is dating well at least no one that made the top 20 at least. They do all seem pretty close to each other though so that's pretty cool to see. 

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, totes4totes said:

I hope you are including the P to mean pansexual and not dog whistling the other very insidious reason some hateful people add the "P" into the commonly accepted LGBTQ+ (or LGBTQIA+) acronym.

you made a whole thread with the title "are leah marlene and fritz hager dating" that's implicitly assuming her sexuality at least to the bare minimum of her being open to dating men.

Obviously p means pansexual. But  maybe it means  polysexual?  (which isnt insidious tho, just preference for some people) . Also most hateful people complaint about letters added to the acronym . I think it’s inclusive. Not to mention I HATE homophobia/transphobia, etc. 

second, I always do this with  idol/ voice seasons where I pair   people  together and ask if they’re dating/a couple. 

third, people can date the opposite sex and still not be straight. There bisexual people  pansexual people , asexual people, etc. Just because someone is open to dating another/the opposite gender doesn’t make one straight. 

Edited by xfactor22

18 hours ago, xfactor22 said:

second, I always do this with  idol/ voice seasons where I pair   people  together and ask if they’re dating/a couple. 

third, people can date the opposite sex and still not be straight. There bisexual people  pansexual people , asexual people, etc. Just because someone is open to dating another/the opposite gender doesn’t make one straight. 

And you don’t find that weird????? These are people on a reality singing competition, not contestants on Bachelor in Paradise.

My statement said “you are assuming her sexuality to the point where you assume she is open to dating men” no where does that say straight or heterosexual. But when you make a whole topic like this and then say that you don’t like to assume people’s sexuality it comes off contradictory because the entire question is asking about what would be perceived as a heterosexual relationship. Even if it was between two bi/pan/queer/ace etc people. That’s an assumption of sexuality.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

And you don’t find that weird????? These are people on a reality singing competition, not contestants on Bachelor in Paradise.

My statement said “you are assuming her sexuality to the point where you assume she is open to dating men” no where does that say straight or heterosexual. But when you make a whole topic like this and then say that you don’t like to assume people’s sexuality it comes off contradictory because the entire question is asking about what would be perceived as a heterosexual relationship. Even if it was between two bi/pan/queer/ace etc people. That’s an assumption of sexuality.

1. Come on it’s fun pairing contestants together 

2.  I never assumed she was straight. Liking someone of a another gender doesn’t automatically make someone straight.