American Idol “Season 20’s Top 20” Discussion 🐰

istersay

ai1s20banner1.jpg.efae9960d8f9e376e28cd9fa6928c3d6.jpg

thinblkdiv2b.png

AMERICAN IDOL
511 (Season 20's Top 20)
SEASON 20, EPISODE 12 • NEW
8:00 PM ON ABC 1 • TV-PG • STEREO • CC
The competition heats up as last week's votes are in and this seasons top 20 hand-picked by America will be revealed; the remaining contestants will perform and viewers at home will vote once again to determine who will make it to the next round..

.💫

No Spoilers Please! If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

• istersay changed the title to American Idol “Season 20’s Top 20” Discussion 🐰

It is hard to make a 3 hour episode that is not overly drawn out or tiring to watch, so we will see how it goes (even in last years 3 hour finale I stopped watching after Grace was eliminated because I didnt care and I got bored lol) 

5 minutes ago, m1key said:

It is hard to make a 3 hour episode that is not overly drawn out or tiring to watch, so we will see how it goes (even in last years 3 hour finale I stopped watching after Grace was eliminated because I didnt care and I got bored lol) 

I stopped watching after Casey was eliminated, not Grace, but I too stopped watching because I didn't care anymore.

Anyway, I hope that Allegra, Katyrah and Lady K. all do well.  I'm pretty sure that Nicolina will do well.  And I'll definitely be voting for all 4 of them.

1 minute ago, Discovolcano said:

Theirs 20 people. They can’t get all of it in 2 hours

They fit 24 performances in 2 hours twice last season, and S17/S18 both had their Top 20 shows take place in 2 hours.