Contestants who were the victims of coaches' bad decisions.

allistr

12 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

Shall I count Matt McAndrew's performance of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" as one? That was a very underwhelming performance especially for the finale.

I'm pretty sure that is not even in the Top 50 of Adam's bad decisions, but it still counts i guess. 

It's pretty obvious which one of his bad decisions would be at the top. It was a decision that not only affected his last two contestants that season, but affected his whole team the season after :ph34rwave:

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Season 16's Team Adam as a whole. And it was for a decision he took on a different season. 

Agree with this. The Team Adam wipeout in S16 was brutal.

And all of them (except Kendra and Betsy) chose him as their coach before Robegate happened, since the S16 blinds were filmed at the time S15 was premiering. The battles were filmed after.

Lol sorry to be a broken record but ............. Felicia Temple!!!

Felicia vs Quizz   winner: Quizz ??????????????   

Alicia no.

then Blake

Casi vs Felicia --- Casi was good but Felicia slayed Celine

winner: Casi

ugh blake

at least he brought her back but she was too damaged goods then and iirc weird mic problems for casi and felicia in the POs

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Kelly's entire team from season sixteen should make the cut.  This was her only season ever wiping out because of her terrible decisions.  The awful format of the Lives didn't help, either, but Kelly did make some stupid decisions.

14 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Kelly's entire team from season sixteen should make the cut.  This was her only season ever wiping out because of her terrible decisions.  The awful format of the Lives didn't help, either, but Kelly did make some stupid decisions.

She was coming off back to back wins, so perhaps some of those decisions were made for her. 🙃

50 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She was coming off back to back wins, so perhaps some of those decisions were made for her. 🙃

She seemed pretty enthusiastic and sure of herself when she made each decision, so I'm pretty sure that they were hers.

Edited by Rodney

6 hours ago, Rodney said:

I agree. I didn’t watch that season in full, but she could have taken Jackson Marlow far. That being said, she didn’t know that Jej wouldn’t live up to his early performances.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

I agree. I didn’t watch that season in full, but she could have taken Jackson Marlow far. That being said, she didn’t know that Jej wouldn’t live up to his early performances.

I mean, it's not like we needed another basic country male in the lives but ok

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Not really, i don't see how he would have beat Gyth, Dexter or Andrew 

Well yeah the format of S16 practically allowed Blake to propel a bunch of people into the finale so maybe you’re right but I could still have seen him making it pretty far and having a good run but we’ll never know for sure

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...