Songs of the 2000s Mini Rankdowns (2023 Round)

Steven_

I think this is the stats before the Top 4 reveal. Hopefully I got it all right. :haha: 

#1s revealed (10): Andy, QK, Nico, Lily, Diana, Steven, Chris, Wallace, Gigi, Corey
#1s remaining (5): Akshar, Alex, Derek, Richard, Victoria

#20s revealed (13): Corey, Wallace, Alex, Chris, Gigi, Richard, Akshar, Lily, Andy, QK, Steven, Nico, Derek
#20s remaining (2): Diana, Victoria

4. LMAO I knew I would be kinda alone on "Malibu" but lmao yikes me being the only one to rank this in their Bottom 5. :dead: I do like this song and think it's pretty... but I'm pleased with it not winning. I knew this would rank high and do really well and I can get how those would love this. I do agree with some of Richard's and Steven's comments here.

3. Ooh wow I wasn't expecting "Havana" to make it to 3rd but a great and impressive showing for Camila Cabello and Young Thug.... and wow, no Bottom 5 ranks for this either. 😮 And wait, no Top 2 ranks but this still makes it to 3rd, omg impressive! :dead: This is a great jam and fun jam and do truly love this. I would have loved for this to win out of this Final 4 but I knew it just never had that chance to do so. :lmao: Ooh I thought Corey would have liked it more than his comments showed lol.

2. LMAOOO WELL DANG.... WELL Here I thought Kesha had the win on lock with "Praying" here. :dead: And I honestly would have been fine with that.  So woww this is gonna take me awhile but I am shocked this didn't win. But there could have been some funny business about some of these rankings with this song. :shiftywave: Yeah like Richard and Steven said, I was expecting this to win so color me surprised too. An amazing song from Kesha and well done to her making it this far once again. 

1. Welp.... "Sign of the Times" won... so well done to Harry Styles on this win here. I get the love for this song and think it's a really good song. But not gonna lie... I am disappointed this pulled out the win as this was my #15 and I do prefer a number of other Harry songs over this so I'm feeling kinda meh. Also this is the worst performing #1 as I can't recall a #1 having that high of a score so hmm. But wow it is impressive how two 1D boys won back to back years here, especially since 1D as a group never did well here. :omg: Victoria's power is real strong for her boys. :giggle: But the ranks for this is very impressive - 7 Top 4 ranks and 10 Top 10 ranks... is all rather impressive! :omg: I just did not expect, predict or think of this song winning at all so I am shook. But congrats to it.... and to Richard & Victoria on their #1s winning. I see lots of love for this in the comments which I get. But like Steven, this is a song that needed a lot of time to grow on me though it did get there. 

3 hours ago, *Chris said:

Easily one of my worst showing thus far :haha: 

LMAOO mine too. 3 non-Top 10s made the Top 4 and my #15 winning. YIKES. :dead: 

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Lol not the 1D solo domination here. I knew Praying wasn't gonna win because people be jealous so I'm thrilled to see Sign of the Times win.

You knew this was gonna happen? I wish I had known. :dead: 

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

I guess I need to start tanking / cutting anything 1D related now. :dead:

You say and think this now that there isn't much Beyoncé or Rihanna music coming in these last few years of this game. 😭

• Haha 1

ROUND 19

7212571609712363.jpg

It's time for the next round!

The first step is for everyone to ADVANCE FOUR SONGS to the next round. The songs not chosen will be eliminated.

Check the first page for the list of songs.

You don't have to post all four of your picks at once as long as you post them before the deadline.

You have 24 hours from now to post your four picks. If you miss the deadline, then we'll continue without you.

Please post ASAP.

@jarmon @Alex95 @#jeah @*Chris @Qorey @FrogLenzen @*Diana @erik g @taylorkat @*Lily @NGM @QueenKalie @rdhaley96 @1234567890 @*Wallace

• Steven_ changed the title to Songs of the 2000s Mini Rankdowns (2018)