S21 Top 10: Pick Your Personal Finale (5 artists) (Before the Top 10 show)

Misirlou

S21 Top 10: Pick Your Personal Finale (5 artists)  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Girl Named Tom
    • Hailey Mia
    • Jeremy Rosado
    • Joshua Vacanti
    • Jershika Maple
    • Holly Forbes
    • Jim and Sasha Allen
    • Wendy Moten
    • Lana Scott
    • Paris Winningham

Wendy

Paris

Joshua

Jeremy

Bekah

I find it hard to rank contestants after every new performance

Some of my favourites have amazed me like very few have this season (GNT, Jershika) but haven't been as consistent as other singers that I don't like as much (Joshua, Jeremy)

The only ones that have consistently stayed at the top of my rankings are Wendy and Paris. Since they've given performances that have wowed me while staying consistent vocally. Everyone else has moved a lot with each new performance.

Edited by Hsamid

My Top 5: 

GNT 

Hailey 

Wendy 

Holly 

Joshua :ph34rwave: 

Pre-season, i was convinced that Jeremy would be my "male snowflake" of the season and i was not interested on Joshua. Man, how the tables have turned. Jeremy is getting more and more boring while Joshua keeps impressing me more and more.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

My Top 5: 

GNT 

Hailey 

Wendy 

Holly 

Pre-season, i was convinced that Jeremy would be my "male snowflake" of the season and i was not interested on Joshua. Man, how the tables have turned. Jeremy is getting more and more boring while Joshua keeps impressing me more and more.

Agree

by the way, this final would be incredible in terms of variety

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

My Top 5: 

GNT 

Hailey 

Wendy 

Holly 

I agree on the last paragraph, both preseason and in the Blinds I was expecting to like Jeremy a lot more than what ended up happening. I find the other powerhouses this season to be more interesting, at least in the Lives. He really hasn’t had the best song choices for his voice. Joshua has definitely improved a lot this season, and I never expected him to end up this high in my rankings, considering how low I had him after his battle. I’m glad to see a musical theater singer make it this far in the competition.

• Like 1

So here´s the thing about Jeremy for me, and I´m sure many will agree, since I´ve seen similar thoughts expressed:

He came into the blinds with Rascal Flatts, and I loved it. He was very well recieved here too, coming as a surprise for many. 

Then his battle aired, and it was another great performance that was well recieved here, and it remains my favorite battle of the season. I´d go to say he won it for me, and he might have had my favorite individual performance from that round. Something about his tone on that song did it for me, plus how in the pocket he was the whole time, and his falsetto on the harmonies with Jershika. 10/10. I´m sure many still were rooting for him at this point.

Then came the KOs, the POs and T13, which was pretty much the same song for him. I think he sung well in all three, and his PV was deserved, but the interesting part of his artistry wasn´t fully present there. It was getting too predictable and formulaic.

Then his T11 performance was his messiest yet. Rough start, recovered well, but it was convoulted. It felt more like Jeremy ft the backup singers instead of his own performance. 

So yeah, at this point, his run on the show has lost me a bit. I wish he´d go and deliver something in the level of his blind and battle, even if it´s his swan song, I want to go back to enjoy him to that level.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1