DWTS30 Week 6 - Horror Night Discussion Thread!

*Wallace

1 minute ago, ILuvCarrie4eva said:

Iman, Jimmie, Miz, Cody final 4?

If the top five were truly the four men and a woman, whichever man landed in the bottom two with the Final Woman would be eliminated.

I still think Jimmie's fanbase is not that large and he's gonna be whisked off in a double. The other three men...they're in it till the semifinals the latest.

7 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I am calling it now we are only getting one female in the finale which is a shame considering they held this season up on their backs.

Yeah I agree with this, and I am almost positive it will be Jojo who will claim the position of robbed 2nd placer who should've won. 

• Sad 2

Just now, Alex95 said:

If the top five were truly the four men and a woman, whichever man landed in the bottom two with the Final Woman would be eliminated.

I still think Jimmie's fanbase is not that large and he's gonna be whisked off in a double. The other three men...they're in it till the semifinals the latest.

With the way they gassed up the men, especially Iman and Cody, I won’t be remotely shocked if they’re chosen by the judges over Amanda, JoJo, Melora or Suni.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

You have a Donny Osmond signature and you’re complaining about Cody overstaying his welcome?

Donny's average score, adjusted to a 40-point scale, would see him second highest by average this season, 0.5 points below Jojo and Jenna. At least he didn't flounder around in the bottom for two weeks while more talented women got eliminated.

5 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Don't underestimate the Office fandom. 

Oops, my bad there. 🙈 But also reminds me how I underestimated it with Kate too. :haha: 

5 minutes ago, Linds said:

I’m happy Suni is safe and the judges choose correctly but wtf at her even being there 😭😭

I'm really shocked about her being down there.

1 minute ago, Ariel1989 said:

With the way they gassed up the men, especially Iman and Cody, I won’t be remotely shocked if they’re chosen by the judges over Amanda, JoJo, Melora or Suni.  

TPTB would never allow an all-male finale. Say what you want about the judges scoring, but with Kenya's elimination literally all the remaining women are higher than literally all the remaining men on the leaderboard average-wise.

Just now, Alex95 said:

TPTB would never allow an all-male finale. Say what you want about the judges scoring, but with Kenya's elimination literally all the remaining women are higher than literally all the remaining men on the leaderboard average-wise.

I wish I had your confidence.  This is the same audience that carried all the season 27 men to the quarterfinals.  

• Like 1

Just now, Ariel1989 said:

I wish I had your confidence.  This is the same audience that carried all the season 27 men to the quarterfinals.  

It's not the audience I trust lol. I'm just saying there's only four men left and four spots in the finale. At least one remaining man will have to be in the bottom two at least once this season and when that happens, the judges are cutting him asap.

9 minutes ago, rpryor03 said:

This ain't fair when Cody is still here for some reason.

7 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Well, between Kenya and Suni this was the right result.

Yeah I meant between Kenya and Suni. Not overall. :haha: 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Didn’t Amanda work on an ABC show? They’re gonna do whatever they can to keep her from being in the bottom. :haha:

Reality Show Shrug GIF by The Bachelor

Lol tell that to Matt James. :claybleh: 

Although Amanda is on The Talk, which is on CBS - at least it is on here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Didn’t Amanda work on an ABC show? They’re gonna do whatever they can to keep her from being in the bottom. :haha:

Nope.

Only been working on The Talk on CBS, in term of her television career.