DWTS30 Week 6 - Horror Night Discussion Thread!

*Wallace

9 minutes ago, *Diana said:

me trying to understand if megan trolling or sick?

Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

4 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

lol love that i have to be trolling or sick to genuinely enjoy Iman each week. I've been consistent in all my comments about really liking him. 🤷‍♀️

Yeah Megan has been very consistent in liking/supporting Iman here. :haha: 

I think Queen Night will be a good wake up call for the cast. The last 3 weeks (Disney Week, Grease Night, and Horror Night) have all been about getting into a character and relying on the character to tell the story of the dance. For Queen Night, it will be their first performance since Britney Night where they can not rely on entertainment value, a character, or persona to make up for their weak dancing or technical skills. This will be the real test of who will remain on top of the leader board and who will fall to the bottom. 

Edited by m1key
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, m1key said:

I think Queen Night will be a good wake up call for the cast. The last 3 weeks (Disney Week, Grease Night, and Horror Night) have all been about getting into a character and relying on the character to tell the story of the dance. For Queen Night, it will be their first performance since Britney Night where they can not rely on entertainment value, a character, or persona to make up for their weak dancing or technical skills. This will be the real test of who will remain on top of the leader board and who will fall to the bottom. 

I mean, I don't disagree, but you're expecting competent judging from these four bozos. That's a bit too high for me.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, m1key said:

Don't worry Iman will lift Daniella up more and get yet another 40 :wub:

• Haha 5