SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Gennessy castillo

hqdefault.jpg

Gennessy has fab name because it rhymes with Hennessy! Anyways she was on the season where there were 3 girls and only one boy in the finale and as you can imagine, this was not one of my favorite seasons. I guess she was probably decent, but I never connected with her and I have to loyalties to her so she is getting the chop here. She is a contemporary dancer who was on season 15 and finished in third place behind two other females. Congrats to her on that. A top 3 full of women. What a nightmare! Anyways congrats to her on getting this far!

save matt kaz

Edited by JC

I can’t be blamed for @.Rei’s behaviour but I will take responsibility for Genessy getting eliminated. :duh:

I wasn’t around whilst her season was airing and thought she was a safe bet to take out the fodder. I thought she was someone everyone liked. My fault entirely!

Michael Iongbloed

image.jpg

With the likes of Evelien and Suzanne already being cut from Nearlands season 2 it seems like a pretty easy cut for me to cut Michael at this point. I don't really get why he is still here. Everyone else left from that season was better so lets just give them a chance to win that season lol. Sorry unpopular opinion but he really didn't deserve to be a finalist in my opinion not that anyone but Els and Angelo mattered that season tbh. I am just annoyed he beat Evelien again so bye now

SAVING Lindsay Leuschner

Edited by *Diana