Janette Manrara

Aaron Turner

Karen Hauer

George Lawrence, Jr.

Shane Simpson

Asaf Goren

Sasha Mallory

Tim "Timomatic" Omaji

If a dancer was eliminated before, you can only quote the past write-up if you're the one who wrote it.

@*Amanda @sublymonal @Deeee @*Diana @Elliott @JC @totes4totes @.Rei @Zoey

On 10/11/2021 at 11:49 AM, *Diana said:

Aaron Turner

images.jpg
Everyone knows I don't relate or often stan tap dancers so when I saw Aaron's name it seemed like a simple and easier cut to male with so many big names listed. I missed it the first time and actually like Matt so it's a better and easier cut to make for me. Aaron was a tap dancer from Season 10.  It's easy to make when the actual winner of that season is cut. Bye now Aarron. I did love his dance with Kathryn ofcourse but I think the only one that's mattered that season were Jasmine and Amy to me. He benefited from Jasmine and I don't think would of made it as far without her greatness in my opinion.

My write up

SAVING Melanie Moore

KAREN HAUER

karen-hauer-kevin-clifton-t.jpg

Karen Hauer is a ballroom dancer from the sixth season of SYTYCD. Unfortunately for all of us, she made it to twelfth place after robbing several better women in the process. She was initially partnered with Kevin Hunte, and the two of them were absolutely terrible together. Not a single stand-out routine, despite people trying to make Ice Cream Paint Job a thing. The most egregious was when she was saved over the far superior Channing. Rude. Since SYTYCD, she's apparently had success on Strictly Come Dancing. Good for her, I guess.

SAVE: Nick Young

iveta-and-nick.jpg
NICK YOUNG | SYTYCD US8

Nick Young is a Tap dancer who appeared on the eighth season of the US franchise. I remember this board going crazy for him and I was not. I don’t think I’ve ever been wowed by a tap dancer on this show so he wasn’t a main favourite of mine. Anyway, he was paired with Iveta, who was ten time the dancer he was. She had maturity and control that really showed him up. Ballroom Blitz was okay but I wasn’t blown away like Idolforums was. It was… nice? He was one of the first guys eliminated anyway and boy did Idolforums mourn him for the entire season. :dead: The ENTIRE season. I don’t know how he’s made it this far but Janette can be spared to he can be cut. 

Saving Noelle.

1 minute ago, Zoey said:

You can’t. I reposted my cut above your write-up. 💅

And I posted I was changing my save to Nick Young before you updated your cut to specify with Nick you were cutting, thus making my save valid.

Jeff Mortensen

Derek, look at your life. Look at your choices. How Jeff made the Top 4 is so beyond my comprehension but CA3 was a train wreck so it makes sense. I’ve already done I write up of Janick so I feel like I could just copy and paste that write up to describe my feelings about Jeff. 

Jeff started the season partnered with Charlene, who I also didn’t care for but probably liked more than him. Together they danced a Jive, Contemporary, Hustle and Jazz in the first four weeks of the competition. They were safe every week. Then, when the partners swapped, Jeff was paired with Janick. The reasoning was obvious. He had the Alberta voting block and she had the east coast voting block so they paired them together to avoid giving those voting blocks to any of the fodder that season. Jeff and Janick danced a hip hop that week and we’re obviously safe.

The next week (Top 12) Jeff danced a contemporary with Danielle and they were safe. The week after he danced that nauseating Jazz Funk with Janick. They were, somehow, safe. At the top 8 he danced a contemporary routine with Amanda to the same song as Lacey and Kameron’s contemporary. It was not as good but they were both safe from the double elimination and into the finale.

In the finale, Jeff danced Contemporary with Amanda and another nauseating Jazz Fusion routine with Janick. He also danced a Ukrainian Folk solo, which was about the only interesting thing he brought to the show that season. After all was said and done, he placed third. I was there that night to witness it and was just glad Amanda placed higher than him even though D*nys won. All in all, a terrible end to a terrible season. Sorry Derek!

Edited by sublymonal