SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Asuka Kondoh

MV5BMjA3MzE0MTY3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzcwMzM2Mg@@._V1_.jpg

Asuka was one of the three ballroom dancers from season 5. She only had one great routine and two very bad one (due to choreography mostly). No surprise she didn't make it that far as her run was very underwhelming. During Vegas week I got the impression that she would have been pimped but alas that was not the case. Her two not so great routines were her Tyce Broadway and her Mandy jazz. I do feel though that her waltz routine with Vitoio was pretty good and definitely her highlight on the season. No idea what she's up to nowadays.

Saving George Lawrence II

U31Qn7F.png?1

Nick Lazzarini

In this set of noms y'all really said "well I'll just save Nick Lazzarini for last and cut Sasha and Tim and Aaron and Karen and Jeff" well congrats. You almost all let JC save him. Laziness, pettiness, whatever. There's no excuse that Nick should be left this long considering the allegations against him. Some of y'all did BRAND NEW WRITE-UPS for this. And you are telling me that it was MORE PRESSING that you get your cut of Aaron Turner or Sasha or Karen or Jeff than to cut Nick!? SMFREAKINGH.

Anyway, earlier this year, or I guess now late last year, the Toronto Star published an investigation into Break the Floor, a prominent company that tours the country, puts on dance schools, etc. It prominently featured Travis Wall and Nick Lazzarini. And this investigation revealed a gross misuse of power, sexual misconduct, and really just the works.

From the article:

"Uchida, who was working as a dance assistant for BTF, alleges Lazzarini groped him in public without his consent before and after their relationship, and made derogatory, as well as racist comments about him in front of his peers and boss."

Y'all have no trouble cutting Josh Allen or Travis Wall the second he's available but you left Nick to sit for over a day. Cool.

Saving: Shane Simpson