SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

5 hours ago, Elliott said:

MELODY LACAYANGA

Melody sucks. I never understood how she made it all the way to second place considering she was one of the worst women that year. Like outlasting Michelle Brooke? Sure, whatever. But Sandra, Destini, Melissa, Kamilah and Ashlé >>>>> I’m struggling to think of any stand-out routines she had considering her partners carried her in every thing she did. Her solos were among the most basic, bland, uninspiring, unmemorable and ultimately mediocre this show has ever seen. She’s come back on as an All Star exactly once and she had to pretend to be a plane. That says it all.

SAVE: Evan Kasprzak

@*Wallace

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

He was responsible for Melody getting cut.

@*Wallace is probably even more upset over this :giggle:Alli and Lauren will probably have a tough time getting farther without you though!

Whenever I see Tara Jean I always think Lara Jean Covey :giggle:

Just now, JC said:

@*Wallace is probably even more upset over this :giggle:Alli and Lauren will probably have a tough time getting farther without you though!

Go apply in drag race rankdown ! 

Just now, *Chris said:

Ooh thanks. 😢 

Just now, JC said:

Ooh I do love Tara Jean more but both are sad cuts. :broken: They don't do well with my help, so yeah they definitely won't without my help. :dead: 

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Wally seeing the Tara-Jean and Melody cuts:

Why Dont You Love Me The Office GIF

:dead: 

I'm just glad I don't backtrack or go back on earlier cuts that may have upset me because I would be feeling A LOT of emotions. :dead: :haha: 

Just now, Elliott said:

For the love of god cut Natalli

You should have done that instead. :dead: 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

:dead: 

I'm just glad I don't backtrack or go back on earlier cuts that may have upset me because I would be feeling A LOT of emotions. :dead: :haha: 

Luckily the really questionable and controversial cuts were rectified by the twist of us getting to save dancers at the end of each cycle so said dancers are still in. :wub: 

8 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I’m going to bed soon so if you’re going to post it soon then that’s fine.

I'm going to post it tomorrow. 

The time is still officially 6pm Eastern, but if anyone prefers an earlier time let me know. Noon Eastern seemed to work well for everyone.