SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

for no reason in particular, I'm trying to figure out all the SYTYCD dancers who have:

Been a DWTS pro in any country including Mira Quien Baila

Participated as a guest dancer in the ballroom genre on DWTS for a competitive or non-competitive routine

Toured with a Hough/Chmerkovskiy as a ballroom dancer

EDIT: also Burn the Floor people

Edited by FrogLenzen

Well I was having no qualms about cutting Nick Young after the ABUSE I've endured, but I don't know anything about Adrian and apparently not even Amanda cares about this Polish ballroom dancer soooo

Megan will 

Save Agata

Cut Everett

And Amanda will

Save Nick Y

Cut Adrian

Ade Obayomi
Anya Garnis
Billy Bell
Destini Rogers
Evan Kasprzak
Gaby Diaz
Jaimie Goodwin
Janette Manrara
Jayme Rae Dailey
Natalie Fotopoulos
Pasha Kovalev
Sabra Johnson
Vincent Olivier-Noiseux 
William Wingfield

• Confused 2

29 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Well I was having no qualms about cutting Nick Young after the ABUSE I've endured, but I don't know anything about Adrian and apparently not even Amanda cares about this Polish ballroom dancer soooo

Megan will 

Save Agata

Cut Everett

And Amanda will

Save Nick Y

Cut Adrian

nooooooo 

Adrian 😢

one of the two best ballroom males from Poland

Just now, JC said:

Ade Obayomi
Anya Garnis
Billy Bell
Destini Rogers
Evan Kasprzak
Gaby Diaz
Jaimie Goodwin
Janette Manrara
Jayme Rae Dailey
Natalie Fotopoulos
Pasha Kovalev
Sabra Johnson
Vincent Olivier-Noiseux 
William Wingfield

WTF

• Sad 1

Jaimie Goodwin

knRWBo0.png

Truly the worst set of nominations son far smh. Jaimie looks smoking hot on that picture but unfortunately is not enough to save her when she's up there with all time best dancers from the series. Jaimie will always be part of history for being on half of the greatest performance on STYTCD of any stage. To this date, no one has ever topped The Chairman's Waltz and nothing will ever do it. Having said that, the rest of her run was average to mediocre so there's really no justification to keep her any longer in this game.    Oh she also did two great routines as all star, one with Ricky on S8 and the other with Edson on S12, so there's also that.

Saving Jayme Rae

Destini Rogers

SYTYCD_S1_-_Destini_Rogers.jpg

Ugh this set of nominations really is the worst. 🙂 I like Destini, but I know Janette has a lot of haters out there and wanted to make sure she was saved so I had to make a quick decision on who to cut. Destini is a Contemporary/Jazz dancer and appeared on season 1. She danced an okay Lyrical and an okay Lyrical Jazz with Blake. Then had two pretty awful Ballrooms (Viennese Waltz, Quickstep) with Jamile.

Her one great moment is of course the iconic "Shake" Hip-Hop she danced with Jamile.

One of the best routines of the season. She was eliminated that week - it didn't help that the aforementioned bad Quickstep was her other dance for the week. Sadly, her journey outside of "Shake" wasn't that great so she's one of the easier cuts out of this group of nominations. Sorry to any Destini fans.

SAVING: Janette Manrara

34 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I can't believe my nominations will be all hot males now 🙂

I just nominated based on who my non-faves are. You did not send me anything for deals so I did not know, so obvs I did not nominate to upset you obvs.

EditDSC0188.jpg&ehk=TYnCW%2BlPjyfM2arlis

Evan Kasprzak

Sorry Andrelliott but It’s a tough set of noms. Evan for a long time was my least favorite dancer but now I’ve matured and also there are like actual MAGAs that have been on this show and I was mostly just mad because Evan made the final 4 over Ade/Jason/Chbeeb. Now Evan doesn’t really register on my radar and I figure of these noms Ade is toast anyway so might as well get him a spot ahead of Evan at least.

Evan, I believe, was the first dancer on the show whose style was labeled “Broadway” but that TBH just means a jazz dancer. He was initially paired with Randi and they had one good routine together. Unfortunately nothing else he did was that good. REGARDLESS of that, it was no excuse for the way the judges like verbally destroyed him at the final 4 because they were so afraid of him winning over Brandon/J9/Kayla. You know what. Let the people have what they want. It’s final 4. It’s not like the integrity of your voting and popularity based reality tv dance show will suffer. 

Saving: VON which nominating him is a HOMOPHOBIC ACT

Edited by totes4totes

CoolFabulousJavalina-size_restricted.gif
PASHA KOVALEV | SYTYCD US3

I know I’m a wildcard but JC really proved Andrew’s theory of being predictable wrong because I don’t think any of us expected these nominations. :whut: Pasha is the unfortunate casualty of this set as he’s my least favourite out of the names left on the list. Pasha is a Ballroom dancer who appeared in the third season of the US franchise. I liked him well enough but I don’t think he had a number of standout routines compared to the others left on the list at this point. I enjoyed his partnership with Lauren, Sabra and Lacey but I wasn’t a fan of Jessi or Sara, so I guess that explains why I found him quite underwhelming. My favourite routine of his was “Fuego” with Lauren. It happened to be one of the best of that season and it was outside of his wheelhouse so I’m impressed. Pasha was eliminated at the top six but went on to the one of the most successful dancers from that season. He appeared as a professional on Strictly Come Dancing and partnered three females who would make my top ten. Caroline, Kimberley and Chelsee. They all had amazing journeys and Pasha’s experience and choreo was up there with the best the show has ever seen. It’s unfortunate he has to leave here but I expect to see him back in the rankdown if there’s any saves after this.

Saving Natalie.

• Sad 1