SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

I received 76 different names total.

1 name appeared on 4 lists.

6 names appeared on 3 lists.

17 names appeared on 2 lists.

That makes for 24 guaranteed nominations.

I will use the randomizer to choose 12 more nominations out of the remaining names that only appeared on 1 list.

Okay so here are the new stats:

I received 75 names total.

2 names were on 5 lists.

6 names were on 4 lists.

4 names were on 3 lists.

18 names were on 2 lists.

That makes 30 guaranteed nominations. 

I will use the randomizer to choose 6 more nominations out of the remaining names that only appeared on 1 list.

On 1/4/2022 at 11:00 AM, FrogLenzen said:

Cycle 5: Vegas Week Solo

q8cpqh9_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grandGDs7X4n.pngHhUHpyu_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grandWYlwllS_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grand

234 dancers have made it to Vegas Week! They each got to Vegas while up against other dancers in smaller groups of nominations. But how do they compare to the entire set of 234? Are there any sore thumbs that stick out? Do certain dancers not belong? For the first round in Vegas, all the dancers perform a solo to see if there's anyone that doesn't cut it. Maybe there was a weak city. Maybe a dancer got through on a fluke. It's time to try to weed out those dancers.

All the rankers have 24 hours to PM me a set of 18 nominations for who they think does not belong in Vegas Week. I will combine all the nominations to determine which 36 dancers have the most votes. Those 36 dancers will be posted as follows:

11:00am Eastern, Wednesday, January 5, 2022: 18 names posted, everyone gets 1 cut and 1 save

6:00pm Eastern, Thursday, January 6, 2022: 18 names posted, everyone gets 1 cut and 1 save

The randomizer will help break any ties to get to the 36 total names, and the randomizer will help determine which 18 get posted on which day.

@*Amanda @sublymonal @Deeee @*Diana @Elliott @JC @totes4totes @.Rei @Zoey

bp97EmY_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

CYCLE 5 NOMINATIONS, ROUND 1 OF 2:

Maksim "Max" Kapitannikov

Alexis Juliano

Melody Lacayanga

Kirsten Wicklund

Ellenore Scott

Lex Ishimoto

Denitsa Ikonomova

Matthew Kazmierczak

Jessica Richens

Billy Bell

Ben Veitch

Tara-Jean Popowich

Morgane Ribbens

Tucker Knox

Jose "Full Deck" Ruiz

Katee Shean

Evan Kasprzak

Natalli Reznik

If a dancer was eliminated before, you can only quote the past write-up if you're the one who wrote it.

@*Amanda @sublymonal @Deeee @*Diana @Elliott @JC @totes4totes @.Rei @Zoey

Maksim "Max" Kapitannikov

Alexis Juliano

Melody Lacayanga

Kirsten Wicklund

Ellenore Scott

Lex Ishimoto

Denitsa Ikonomova

Matthew Kazmierczak

Jessica Richens

Ben Veitch

Evan Kasprzak

Natalli Reznik

***Tara-Jean Popowich

***Morgane Ribbens

***Jose "Full Deck" Ruiz

***Katee Shean

***Billy Bell

***Tucker Knox

tara-jean-53222.jpg
TARA-JEAN POPOWICH | SYTYCD CA2

How did Tara-Jean win over Jayme-Rae? I’m still baffled all these years later. Tara-Jean was a decent Contemporary dancer from Alberta, Canada. Was she amazing? Absolutely not. Did she have as many standouts as Jayme-Rae? Absolutely not. Should she have won that season? Absolutely not. My main issue with Tara-Jean is how boring her dances were. She brought nothing to them and anyone else could’ve replaced her and probably done a better job. I honestly don’t remember one routine she danced off the top of my head and there are plenty of others on that list who have at least left an impression on me whether it’s a positive or negative one. I can only imagine that she won because she was the least offensive to the Canadian viewers? Jayne-Rae was too sexy? I don’t know. Either that or she must’ve had some incredible intro packages because she’s beyond vanilla.

Saving Katee (in case Elliott’s lurking)

Edited by Zoey
Spelt Elliott wrong and he’d kill me.
  • Confused 1