Artists that should've picked another coach?

VoiceFan!

Bumping this because of one contestant this season

Aaron Hines should have picked John in Blinds. He is vocally similar to John, plus Kelly’s team was so stacked and John’s had many good people, but not as many big frontrunners so Aaron would have stood out more. I think John would have definitely brought him to Knockouts

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Bumping this because of one contestant this season

Aaron Hines should have picked John in Blinds. He is vocally similar to John, plus Kelly’s team was so stacked and John’s had many good people, but not as many big frontrunners so Aaron would have stood out more. I think John would have definitely brought him to Knockouts

In all fairness to Aaron, he was in the first blinds taping so he had no way of knowing just how stacked Team Kelly was going to get, but I agree John would’ve been a much better fit overall.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Really? I Remember watching her audition and wasn't she a fan of Kelly? They even had a picture together? 

You may not have been here when Rizzi went off on Twitter after her battle was leaked and threw shade at Kelly for picking that song for her

2 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

You may not have been here when Rizzi went off on Twitter after her battle was leaked and threw shade at Kelly for picking that song for her

Oh that's a shame, she seemed like such a bright and bubbly personality. Was it similar to how Marisa took her elimination? 

Edited by ThrowawayCrayon

9 minutes ago, professorX said:

this tea is good, im now more aware of how contestants can get shady lol

At least she didn’t post anything negative towards Presley. All her anger was directed towards Kelly for picking that song.

On a side note, nobody knew her fate when the battle was leaked, and Rizzi’s behavior could have been a clue that she got eliminated

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 2

On 10/19/2021 at 4:39 PM, Discovolcano said:

Raine Stern would have done better with Blake

I’ve always thought she should’ve chosen John. He seemed the most enthusiastic about her when we saw them interact. 
In Blake’s team I think she would’ve been out in the KOs as well, assuming she’d be paired up with someone like Cam or Jordan who were Blake’s favorites that season.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I’ve always thought she should’ve chosen John. He seemed the most enthusiastic about her when we saw them interact. 
In Blake’s team I think she would’ve been out in the KOs as well, assuming she’d be paired up with someone like Cam or Jordan who were Blake’s favorites that season.

This

• Like 2

On 10/19/2021 at 8:42 PM, season1 said:

Keilah Grace should have picked Ariana. She would have benefited from Ariana's mentoring and may have had a better chance in advancing.

I just don't get the draw to John.  Yes, he's a(n) (V)EGOT winner, but since his win with Maelyn, his coaching has left a lot to be desired.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Yeah I think Raine might've been his person of interest that he holds on to no matter what

• Like 2

• 3 months later...