𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 🧚‍♀️

QueenMae16

Of course "IDWBYA" Billie.

and "Deja Vu" Olivia.

Don't scream winner, but she's going to make these songs her own. Whatever placement she gets, I'm content at least. 

I'm pretty sure Hailey loves these songs too, so it could be the most exciting week for her. Give em hell girl.

• Like 2

I posted this in the spoiler thread, but it should go here too. 

“You Broke Me First - 2020

“Car Wash” - 1976 (this shouldn’t even count, she never would have chosen that)

”Arcade” - 2019 

“Traitor” - 2021

”Jar of Hearts” - 2010

”I’ll Stand By You” - 1994

”Elastic Heart” - 2013 

“Peter Pan” - 2016

”Someone You Loved” - 2018

”Deja Vu” - 2021

”idontwannabeyouanymore” - 2017 

Throw out Ari’s pick of Car Wash (since she had no say in that one), and Hailey has only had one song released before she was born. Has any past contestant stayed this current and made a finale? Carter was probably in the ballpark, but I think if we average it out, she has him beat easily. 

• Like 2

Just listened to both her studios. IDWBYA is fantastic; if she sings it with the same amount of emotion she brings to her performances every week, I could see it being a showstopper for her, imo. Deja Vu is fun, and I'm sure something she sings often (and something similar to what she'd sing irl once the show ends).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Sounds like she had fun with this, she'll slay it on stage too. I love her head voice here. Very pretty.

Adding both to OP.

IDF is happy with this one right?? I mean, it's not an "OvERsUnG SoNg", which was their main complain last week🥱

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

IDF is happy with this one right?? I mean, it's not an "OvERsUnG SoNg", which was their main complain last week🥱

Of course as happy as they could be with Hailey!

Now its "I'm not feeling this/these song/songs, seems like a self-bus" :haha:

This set is in her realm at most. Hailey likely isn't winning, but she's going out on a high note.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 2

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Of course as happy as they could be with Hailey!

Now its "I'm not feeling this song/songs, seems like a self-bus" :haha:

This set is in her realm at most. Hailey likely isn't winning, but she's going out on a high note.

Uff, i'm sure there are people here on the forum waiting on her "downfall" , but she is already in the finale and nothing can take that away from her 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

IDF skews younger, but seems to have a fascination with old, overdone songs. Not necessarily overdone on the show, but some of the most overdone songs in the history of singing. I’m impressed that Hailey has managed to make the finale singing mostly songs the audience doesn’t know, but will do more for her post-show career than something released 50-60 years ago. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Yeah, she slayed it here, and no doubt that she's going to go on that stage and "eat" this up lmao.

Sounds like she had fun with this, she'll slay it on stage too. I love her head voice here. Very pretty.

Adding both to OP.

This might be my favorite finale set overall. :ph34rwave: “idontwannabeuanymore” is perfect for emoting, and let me tell you - Hailey did an excellent job with that. “deja vu” is another really good choice, since it’s such a current song. I preferred Hailey’s to the original (which kind of flew over my head), if I’m being honest. :giggle: 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2