🎶 Hailey Green Fan Thread 🎸

Bk1234

5 hours ago, Persy said:

Hailey has an awesome tone and that battle was fantastic! It was hard to choose cause it was very even for me but I leaned towards Hailey slightly.

Yeah, it was really close for me. I’m glad Hailey won though. I’m sure it helped boost her confidence after only turning one chair in the blinds. 

• Like 2

Hailey was the shocker for me last night- she just gave so much justice to that beautiful song. I was expecting Lana to shine more (because on paper, the song suits her more), but Hailey did her thing up on that stage and brought the fire again. Congrats to the comeback queen!! :wub:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Hailey was the shocker for me last night- she just gave so much justice to that beautiful song. I was expecting Lana to shine more (because on paper, the song suits her more), but Hailey did her thing up on that stage and brought the fire again. Congrats to the comeback queen!! :wub:

Yeah, that’s a good point. That just shows that she’s an amazing singer who can take on anything!!! 🔥 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m glad she was picked as well! 🙂 By the way, would you like to be added?

It's still early in the game, but ok, sure; thanks for asking.  I am paying attention to how things go for her.

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I really enjoyed Hailey in her battle 🙂 Unexpected song choice but she felt more controlled here than in her blind.

Same and good point about the control. The vocal coaching that comes with the Voice must have helped with that. ;) 

• Like 1

I didn’t realize that I didn’t ask to be added yet. After three very solid performances, I’m going to ask to be added

I thought she delivered in this Knockout and while you could make for either candidate, I preferred Hailey’s performance

• Like 2

Kinda wish we’d gotten to see Hailey’s softer/more vulnerable side on the show (her cover of “lovely” is one of my favorites from her) but considering she killed it all three times she was onstage she’s got one helluva future ahead of her.

Also, Kelly’s spot on with the Janis Joplin/Gretchen Wilson comparisons - I definitely hear both of those in her voice.

4 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Also, this performance really highlighted Hailey's badass tone. It reminds me a lot of Miley's!

Okay but imagine Hailey and Miley as a coach artist pair??? The iconic-ness level of that—

• Like 3

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Kinda wish we’d gotten to see Hailey’s softer/more vulnerable side on the show (her cover of “lovely” is one of my favorites from her) but considering she killed it all three times she was onstage she’s got one helluva future ahead of her.

Also, Kelly’s spot on with the Janis Joplin/Gretchen Wilson comparisons - I definitely hear both of those in her voice.

Okay but imagine Hailey and Miley as a coach artist pair??? The iconic-ness level of that—

Hailey and Miley!!!🤘😜Yes!!!

• Like 1