🎶 Hailey Green Fan Thread 🎸

Bk1234

8 minutes ago, Jinx1995 said:

That’s one of many of her fav songs to sing an Ol’ Red she likes songs that she can belt on!!!❤️I’m so glad to hear that!!!🥰 I cannot wait to see an watch it all!!☄️👑

It’s definitely a big song, and I can’t wait to see her take on it! 😁 Looks like she’s a belter too. 👀 I’m excited! 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2021 at 10:23 AM, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, her performance of “God’s Country” was hailed as one of the best of the taping! 😁

It’s unfortunate she was just a little too late for a steal, it sounds like she could’ve gotten one had her KO been taped earlier (but considering the steals from the other coaches are also very good vocalists, it would’ve been hard to lose any of them).

At least it also seems like she’ll get to go out on a high note, which is more than a lot of artists get on this show.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

It’s unfortunate she was just a little too late for a steal, it sounds like she could’ve gotten one had her KO been taped earlier (but considering the steals from the other coaches are also very good vocalists, it would’ve been hard to lose any of them).

At least it also seems like she’ll get to go out on a high note, which is more than a lot of artists get on this show.

Yeah, it seems like the pairing was set up for a steal too. 🥲 The pairing doesn’t make much sense to me either, especially given the song choices, but whatever, it’s over and done. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

It’s a very tough contest for all the vocalist and coaches and she’s a beast live on stage. I cannot wait to see it all real soon!!!👑☄️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Mostly curious what musical direction she went with her blind, since she can cover multiple genres with competence and her battle opponent doesn’t strike me as a rock/country type at all.

If I we’re to guess I believe she would stay true to her unique rock sound and home town roots.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Mostly curious what musical direction she went with her blind, since she can cover multiple genres with competence and her battle opponent doesn’t strike me as a rock/country type at all.

I’m thinking they could have done some Fleetwood Mac in their battle. I feel like it would suit both artists well.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I’m going to have her performances on loop! 😁

Me too!!! I still watch her Voice 19 Soulshine Blind Audition!!! A LOT! 😂I’m also lucky enough to hear her sing everyday all day!🤣 Same I’ll have her performance on loop too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jinx1995 said:

Me too!!! I still watch her Voice 19 Soulshine Blind Audition!!! A LOT! 😂I’m also lucky enough to hear her sing everyday all day!🤣 Same I’ll have her performance on loop too.

Yeah, that was a good performance! :yes: You are very lucky to get to hear her sing everyday. 😌 Her S21 blind audition is going to be AMAZING!!!

• Like 1