🎶 Hailey Green Fan Thread 🎸

Bk1234

Charlie even gave the performance an A+ (the highest score for the night.) 🤩

Hailey Green (Team Blake), “Home” — Grade: A+ | Back after a failed Season 19 audition, this 15-year-old hit the stage spitting gravel. A total badass, she demonstrated that she’d come light years since her first tryout, making this less a “Please like me” moment than a “This is me, take me or leave me” one. The one-chair turn gave a performance that was wild and untamed, raw and authentic. I probably would’ve given her an A for the growl alone, so completely sold was I.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

HAILEYYYY OH MY GOSH!!! SHE SHOWED UP TONIGHT!!! Honestly love how her tone has evolved since her S19 blind. Love seeing a badass rock girl grace the stage of the voice with such confidence

Yes she did!!! Her voice has definitely become more developed, along with her style and stage presence. I’m glad she took the time to work on her artistry. She came back swinging! :w00tbounce:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Cover suggestion for Hailey (too lazy to see if it’s already on the list): The Chain by Fleetwood Mac. It can be tricky since it’s a bit upbeat, but so was her audition song and the coaches were digging it before Blake turned.

Ugh yes, that would fit her so well!!! It’s in that nice country/rock lane that Hailey does well in. I added it. ;) 

That song could work for her battle with Lana too. 👀🤞

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Ugh yes, that would fit her so well!!! It’s in that nice country/rock lane that Hailey does well in. I added it. ;) 

Reveal hidden contents

That song could work for her battle with Lana too. 👀🤞

That’s exactly why I suggested it - it’s a little more country-sounding than most Fleetwood Mac stuff but it’s clearly rock still, and it works well as a duet if need be.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

That’s exactly why I suggested it - it’s a little more country-sounding than most Fleetwood Mac stuff but it’s clearly rock still, and it works well as a duet if need be.

You guys are so good at this song suggesting thing. ☺️

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 1

On 7/5/2021 at 11:35 PM, Bk1234 said:

📱 Hailey Had One of the Highest App Turn Percentages of the Night! 🤩
246-FF930-AD05-4768-A2-CE-8-F349-F3-BBBFB.jpg

🎶 Charlie Mason's Review of Hailey's Audition ✍️

https://tvline.com/2021/09/21/the-voice-recap-gymani-paris-winningham-blind-auditions/

Hailey Green (Team Blake), 'Home' — Grade: A+ | Back after a failed Season 19 audition, this 15-year-old hit the stage spitting gravel. A total badass, she demonstrated that she’d come light years since her first tryout, making this less a 'Please like me' moment than a 'This is me, take me or leave me' one. The one-chair turn gave a performance that was wild and untamed, raw and authentic. I probably would’ve given her an A for the growl alone, so completely sold was I.”

I added two new entries to the "Milestones, News, and Praise" section of this thread. I just had to highlight one of the few times I 100% agreed with Charlie. :haha:

• Like 1