Bk1234

13 hours ago, Daillon said:

Add me please! 

13 hours ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Add Me.

13 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Add me please. She's really good.

13 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I thought she did an excellent job in her KO. Between this and her battle, I'll ask to be added out of respect.

13 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

I didn’t realize that I didn’t ask to be added yet. After three very solid performances, I’m going to ask to be added

I thought she delivered in this Knockout and while you could make for either candidate, I preferred Hailey’s performance

I added you all! 🙂 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

HAILEYYYYYY!!!! She came in and made it HER song and sang the hell out of it. What. an. icon.

Yeah, she made her mark on that song for sure! 🤩

13 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Also, this performance really highlighted Hailey's badass tone. It reminds me a lot of Miley's! There are so many songs I can see her covering and absolutely slaying

OMG same! I wonder how she would do with some of Miley's newer songs. 🤔

• Like 1

13 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Kinda wish we’d gotten to see Hailey’s softer/more vulnerable side on the show (her cover of “lovely” is one of my favorites from her) but considering she killed it all three times she was onstage she’s got one helluva future ahead of her.

Also, Kelly’s spot on with the Janis Joplin/Gretchen Wilson comparisons - I definitely hear both of those in her voice.

Okay but imagine Hailey and Miley as a coach artist pair??? The iconic-ness level of that—

Same, but I'm sure she'll more than deliver with her post-show covers. 🙂 

You're right - Miley is literally the perfect fit for her artistry. 🤯 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

You must be so proud of her. 🥰 It was so nice to see her whip out the guitar this time around. ;) 

Yes!!! I wasn’t sure if she was going to play either I’m glad she did!!! She rocked!!!🤘I love Blake’s smiles as she preformed Through the song!😁I also have to say for some reason John Legend shirt is on 🔥🔥🔥I felt it matched her performance!!!😜

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Jinx1995 said:

Yes!!! I wasn’t sure if she was going to play either I’m glad she did!!! She rocked!!!🤘I love Blake’s smiles as she preformed Through the song!😁I also have to say for some reason John Legend shirt is on 🔥🔥🔥I felt it matched her performance!!!😜

That just have been a pleasant surprise. 🙂 Yeah, Blake’s smile was so encouraging. I bet he was so proud of Hailey. ☺️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That just have been a pleasant surprise. 🙂 Yeah, Blake’s smile was so encouraging. I bet he was so proud of Hailey. ☺️

Yes he was very proud!!! She had me floored and I here her sing that song all the time but this was a different level.🤘🔥🔥🔥

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jinx1995 said:

Yes he was very proud!!! She had me floored and I here her sing that song all the time but this was a different level.🤘🔥🔥🔥

Would you say it was her best performance of “God’s Country”? She has covered the song extensively.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Would you say it was her best performance of “God’s Country”? She has covered the song extensively.

I would say it’s up there she never sings the song the same. This was a more different Hailey I get to see. The Voice and Blake did a great job showing an pulling more of her rock side out of her I love it!!!❤️🤘

Edited by Jinx1995
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jinx1995 said:

I would say it’s up there she never sings the song the same. This was a more different Hailey I get to see. The Voice and Blake did a great job showing an pulling more of her rock side out of her I love it!!!❤️🤘

That’s good to hear! 🤍

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I'm a little late but please, add me. She is really talented and very unique. I'm so glad she came back to the show to slay :thumbsup:

It’s never too late to ask to be added. ;) I’m so glad she returned this season. She has so much more to bring to the Voice stage!

• Like 3