π–πžπ§ππ² 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ

RTV

8 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Β 

Β 

I just watched this one. First of all, I’m so jealous of everyone in that venue! 😳 She sounds amazing as usual, but the thing that I loved the most was the way she interacted with the band and the audience. She’s so entertaining to watch and her commanding stage presence (which most definitely comes with experience) just forces you to pay attention and watch her slay! πŸ”₯Β 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I just watched this one. First of all, I’m so jealous of everyone in that venue! 😳 She sounds amazing as usual, but the thing that I loved the most was the way she interacted with the band and the audience. She’s so entertaining to watch and her commanding stage presence (which most definitely comes with experience) just forces you to pay attention and watch her slay! πŸ”₯Β 

That’s some shit kickin’ honky tonk music. It’s about as traditional as it gets. How does she go from full blown R&B/SoulΒ to sounding like that?Β :omg:

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

That’s some shit kickin’ honky tonk music. It’s about as traditional as it gets. How does she go from full blown R&B/SoulΒ to sounding like that?Β :omg:

I was asking myself that throughout the entirety of her most recent album. She’s so versatile! 🀩

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Also, for those who prefer Wendy’s R&B/Soul side, here’s her slaying β€œFreeway of Love” LIVE on what seems to be a cruise ship! 😳

Β 

Β 

That’s outstanding, of course, but I’m glad Blake is smart enough to not have her sing that on the show.Β 

18 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s outstanding, of course, but I’m glad Blake is smart enough to not have her sing that on the show.Β 

Well yeah, singing this would not allow her to become a Minivan favorite πŸ˜…

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Boston026 said:

What genre do we think she is going to do on the show? Do you think she will go back and forth with soul and country? I think she should stick to one and do kind of like Keisha did and sing like one song in a different genre

I’m not sure tbh. If she sang Chaka’s version of β€œWe Can Work It Out,” it’s possible that she’ll continue with R&B/Soul (I actually haven’t listened to Chaka’s version, but I’m assuming that’s the genre :haha:) However, I can’t see her going with Blake and not doing at least one country song on the show.Β 

Edited by Bk1234

3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Well, she also had three options (block) and chose Blake so either she's a strategic queen or she does want to do country music on the showΒ πŸ‘€

True. She could’ve picked Kelly though, so picking Blake could mean that she’s interested in doing country.Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I think this could work for her too. Yes, itΒ΄s a male song, but she could change the key and it would give her the chance to show some power. This is straight up country/blues.

Β 

Ooh, I like this choice for her! I added it to the suggestion list. ;)Β