π–πžπ§ππ² 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ

RTV

6 hours ago, MusicMedicine said:

She is amazing. MyΒ favourite voice ever on The Voice. I can’t wait to see her live!

Wow, that’s highΒ praise and 100% deserved ;)Β 
Β 

4 hours ago, erik g said:

add me 😁 she’s amazing

Added! 🀩

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

😍
Β 

Β 

I wish the audio was a little better, but damn, that seems so effortless.Β 

Her voice is so dang good. Her vocals are topΒ notch and yet they seem so effortless. I think she has the ability to be one of the top 5 best vocalists that this show has ever seen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

She grew up in East Tennessee. Listening to her sing country leads me to believe she grew up listening to the genre. She even talks like a country singer.Β :P

We’ll let’s hope the audience sees her as one then. ;)Β Regardless of her genre on the show though, we all know she’s gonna slay.Β 
Β 

5 hours ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Her voice is so dang good. Her vocals are topΒ notch and yet they seem so effortless. I think she has the ability to be one of the top 5 best vocalists that this show has ever seen.

Β Same. She’s just THAT good. 🀩

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

We’ll let’s hope the audience sees her as one then. ;)Β Regardless of her genre on the show though, we all know she’s gonna slay.Β 
Β 

Β Same. She’s just THAT good. 🀩

I can see her flipping songs toΒ country, sort of like Sundance with β€œNo One.” 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I can see her flipping songs toΒ country, sort of like Sundance with β€œNo One.” 

Ooh yeah, that’s a possibility. Her voice alone is enough to make certain songs sound country.Β 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m not sure whether this one has been posted.Β 
Β 

Β 

It’s hard to keep track since it’s been slayage after slayage, but I don’t think this one has been posted yet. :haha:

• Like 1

On 7/15/2021 at 11:40 PM, TeamAudra said:

😍
Β 

Β 

I wish the audio was a little better, but damn, that seems so effortless.Β 

Yeah, it was so effortless for her, but I was wowed every time she went for those higher notes. 😳

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

THE VOCAL CONTROL 😳 She knows how to reel it back, but still deliver a powerful performance.

She’s so good, it’sΒ almost unfair, but they’ve insisted on bringingΒ β€œpros” in since the beginning (and they don’t always win anyway).Β 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She’s so good, it’sΒ almost unfair, but they’ve insisted on being β€œpros” in since the beginning (and they don’t always win anyway).Β 

Yeah, I’m curious why they brought her in this season. There’s no way she was picking Ariana. :haha:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I’m curious why they brought her in this season. There’s no way she was picking Ariana. :haha:

They needed someone who could cover country effectively that’d be guaranteed to make the show (especially because Minivan’s much-belovedΒ country males seem to be in short supply this season), but that’s my only theory on why now and not any earlier.

27 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Like I said before, Ariana wasnt even born when Wendy's first album came out. She definitely came to the show looking for someone with more experience.

• Haha 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

Like I said before, Ariana wasnt even born when Wendy's first album came out. She definitely came to the show looking for someone with more experience.

Also the fact that she’s clearly interesting in country music...has performed multiple times at the Grand Ole Opry and theΒ Country Music Hall Of Fame, and works with Vince Gill and his band. She also recently toured with Faith Hill and Tim McGraw for a couple years. Ariana’s music is not at all in her wheelhouse.Β 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Also the fact that she’s clearly interesting in country music...has performed multiple times at the Grand Ole Opry and theΒ Country Music Hall Of Fame, and works with Vince Gill and his band. She also recently toured with Faith Hill and Tim McGraw for a couple years. Ariana’s music is not at all in her wheelhouse.Β 

Yeah, Ariana was probably the last coach she would pick (out of this panel)Β πŸ’€Β 

• Like 1

On 7/9/2021 at 8:53 PM, Bk1234 said:

Also, for those who prefer Wendy’s R&B/Soul side, here’s her slaying β€œFreeway of Love” LIVE on what seems to be a cruise ship! 😳

Β 

Β 

Loving this! Hope she goes in a R&B/Soul directionΒ for her time on The Voice. Thinking she might with her blind audition song.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2021 at 9:10 PM, TeamAudra said:

I wonder if Blake has heard of her before or even see her performances before the Voice.Β 

• Like 1