π–πžπ§ππ² 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ

RTV

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Her birthday is in November, so she’ll be 56 when she hoistsΒ the trophy. That record will be tough to beat.Β πŸ€”

...you're already calling someone a potential winner this soon after spoilers release? Who are you and what've you done to TeamAudra?Β 

Β 

(In all seriousness, Wendy's fantastic and barring a Morgan Frazier/Dana Harper level of bus, I don't see a way for her not to make it out of the playoffs somehow)

• Haha 3

Just now, VintageVoice said:

...you're already calling someone a potential winner this soon after spoilers release? Who are you and what've you done to TeamAudra?Β 

Β 

(In all seriousness, Wendy's fantastic and barring a Morgan Frazier/Dana Harper level of bus, I don't see a way for her not to make it out of the playoffs somehow)

I don't see a world where Blake drops her in pre-lives. Once she survives the playoffs, she paves her way to the bloodbath. I can see her getting one of the 3 PVs, worst case she annihilates the IS and move on.

• Like 2

On 7/6/2021 at 11:55 PM, FloorWax said:

Β 

Love how detailed the top is!

Β 

thank you! glad you appreciated that ❀️

Β 

the struggle I had with those details though πŸ’€ I may or may not have just invented those random patterns there πŸ€ͺ

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Β 

It was mostly a joke.Β 

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

100% she makes lives, that IΒ΄m sure about.Β 

Β 

After that, weΒ΄ll see how everything works out. There are several factors to take in account.

Yeah, I mentioned that there was one contestant that I was 100% sure would make lives - that’s her.Β 
Β 

Yeah, song choices being one of them. She can sing anything, but she needs to get songs that will appeal to Minivan.Β 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I'm listening to Wendy's latest album right now. If you've listened to it, I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

Β 

Β 

I think itΒ΄s very tightly constructed. ThereΒ΄s some fantastic material there, and she proves she can handle country well without putting any uneccesary embellishments. I have been listening to the Ode to Billy Joe coverΒ  a few times in particular.

• Like 1

This is very clearly a LIVE video of her singing β€œOde to Billy Joe” with no editing. Just raw footage. I found a few of these performances of this song,Β from different shows, but this one has the best audio.Β 

Β 

Β 

• Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

This is very clearly a LIVE video of her singing β€œOde to Billy Joe” with no editing. Just raw footage. I found a few of these performances of this song,Β from different shows, but this one has the best audio.Β 

Β 

Β 

WOW! 🀩 This is definitely live and she sounds amazing! Practically identical to the way she sounds on the record. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

WOW! 🀩 This is definitely live and she sounds amazing! Practically identical to the way she sounds on the record. 

Yeah, and it was probably recorded with a freaking cell phone. Imagine hearing it live.Β 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Β 

Β 

Yeah, thatΒ΄s good stuff.Β 

Β 

Just to be clear from what I said on her other thread, I have zero doubts of her abilities, hence why I joined this fan thread in the first place. IΒ΄m skeptical of the show, how they will treat her or what theyΒ΄ll throw at her, including sound mixing and song choices, and that goes to all the other contestants as well.Β 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Is there any live footage of her singing "Til I Get It Right"?

I found this Facebook Live concert she did last year. It’s probably in there somewhere. Obviously, it’s not the same type of live video as the other one, but still live and unedited.Β Β 
Β 

https://www.facebook.com/wendymotenofficial/videos/527152594663643/

• Thanks 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I found this Facebook Live concert she did last year. It’s probably in there somewhere. Obviously, it’s not the same type of live video as the other one, but still live and unedited.Β Β 
Β 

https://www.facebook.com/wendymotenofficial/videos/527152594663643/

Oh yeah, I think I saw this! It was a nice, relaxing watch.Β 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I'm listening to Wendy's latest album right now. If you've listened to it, I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

Β 

Β 

After listening to the album, I’d say my favorites are β€œOde to Billy Joe” and β€œTil I Get It Right.”