π–πžπ§ππ² 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ

RTV

31 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

i love Wendy’s song choices for the finaleπŸ₯°Β especially Over The Rainbow… i’m really looking forward to seeing what she does with that song! i really want Wendy to win, but no matter what happens, i’m so proud of her. she’s made it so far already and has overcome so much! her perseverance is so inspiring, and i hope she has a blast tomorrow night!Β love you WendyπŸ’–

Yes! Tomorrow is going to be a true testament to her talent and perseverance throughout this competition. I will be proud regardless of where she places. 🀍

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I think she will. That song screams closer

Β 

12 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If Wendy doesn’t close with her ballad, then I have zero clue what else could close.

:yes: Finale closer should get her to at least second place.Β 

• Like 2

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Β 

:yes: Finale closer should get her to at least second place.Β 

Yes agreed! Or as the winner. She could pull off the win. I love her song choices the best out of everyone but I am very pleased with the songs for tomorrow from everyone.

• Like 1

I am listening to her upbeat studio first and holy shit! That studio sounded AMAZING! I was dancing and singing along to it. This is a perfect song choice for her. Her upbeat song is my favorite upbeat from her out of the 5 and she is my favorite! That was just perfection! I actually loved it more than Allegra's battle and I love the battle but I just preferred Wendy's more because she slayed those high notes. She can do no wrong at all. And her studio of Judy Garland? Perfect song for her for the finale! Yes Wendy I hear you! This could be her best of the night! I felt all those emotions from her. She could honestly win it all with these song choices but the others could win too.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Persy said:

I am listening to her upbeat studio first and holy shit! That studio sounded AMAZING! I was dancing and singing along to it. This is a perfect song choice for her. Her upbeat song is my favorite upbeat from her out of the 5 and she is my favorite! That was just perfection! I actually loved it more than Allegra's battle and I love the battle but I just preferred Wendy's more because she slayed those high notes. She can do no wrong at all. And her studio of Judy Garland? Perfect song for her for the finale! Yes Wendy I hear you! This could be her best of the night! I felt all those emotions from her. She could honestly win it all with these song choices but the others could win too.

I agree 1000%, though I was dancing in my seat with my laptop on my knee 🀭

Β 

OTR on the other hand? That song always brings a tear to my eye, but Wendy's version brought many tears. I'll be buying it for sure and wallowing in the smooth melancholy and power she brings to it.

Edited by monkshood
  • Like 3

So excited to watch Wendy slay tonight πŸ₯°. Whitney is always a good choice for a voice like hers, and OTR is just gorgeous. That β€œcan’t” that she holds as she scales up is honestly beautiful. Her performance of it could honestly be the performance of the seasonΒ 

• Like 4