π–πžπ§ππ² 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ

RTV

YAY!!!! Wendy is so deserving of the finale!! she has given some of the best vocals EVER on this show, and even her more controlled performances like IWALY and Jolene have been absolutely stunning! she has been through so much this season and is such an inspiration for her perseverance and determination. she is one of my all time favs for sure! i’m so proud of her! I LOVE YOU WENDYπŸ‘‘πŸ’–

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I was that surprised about her and GNT, but still - 100% deserved. 😌

I am so happy about this Top 5. It’s going to be incredible to watch. And Wendy is in my Top 5 contestants this season for sure. Hopefully she does really well in the finale, and continues to show her range seen in all her prelives and Semis. She has 2 songs so I’m pretty sure we’ll see it. Plus it’s the finale, and I’m sure that the producers want her in the Top 3

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I am so happy about this Top 5. It’s going to be incredible to watch. And Wendy is in my Top 5 contestants this season for sure. Hopefully she does really well in the finale, and continues to show her range seen in all her prelives and Semis. She has 2 songs so I’m pretty sure we’ll see it. Plus it’s the finale, and I’m sure that the producers want her in the Top 3

Yeah, despite with Lana (πŸ₯²), I’m so excited for this finale! I love every contestant in it to some extent. Wendy is going to crush it next week! 🀩

• Like 1