Who did you prefer, Cam or Gihanna?

Jordan Smith Fan

Choose your favorite  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one?

• Cam Anthony
    • Gihanna Zoe

33 minutes ago, Daillon said:

My theory is that Cam is one of those contestants who has a lot of fans but very few “stans” 

The casual vote is pretty much the reason he won.

Overall not surprised that Gihanna is catching up to Cam, she'll probably beat him later. Cam is obviously highly regarded here, but I havent seen as much passion for him by his fans as Gihanna's, for example.

Plus, there was always IDF's desire to have a non country winner this season and the only one who could pull it off was Cam. Hence pretty much he was someone most of IDF just had to root for.

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

My theory is that Cam is one of those contestants who has a lot of fans but very few “stans” 

Brilliant take. 

I voted for Gihanna since she was slightly behind. I usually root for the underdog. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Confused 1

For me it's Cam obviously.

Btw, if Cam didn't have many stans then how did he beat Cami and Maelyn in the polls? Stay was one of the weaker performances from Maelyn but a stan can't go against their favorite. If he had very few stans then he would've never won the favorite male winner poll by a landslide.

18 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Btw, if Cam didn't have many stans then how did he beat Cami and Maelyn in the polls? Stay was one of the weaker performances from Maelyn but a stan can't go against their favorite. If he had very few stans then he would've never won the favorite male winner poll by a landslide.

Recency bias

28 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

The excitement is already starting to wear off. 

You’ve been following The show long enough to know it’s nothing more than a game show. Once it’s over, most people move on. It takes most contestants a long time to figure that out. I expect that will be the case with Cam. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Cam and it's not even close.

I wonder from where the love for Gihanna suddenly came? IIRC Cam destroyed everyone in the polls. And even Corey was overall more liked than Gihanna. SF night was the only time when IDF preferred her to Corey.

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Cam and it's not even close.

I wonder from where the love for Gihanna suddenly came? IIRC Cam destroyed everyone in the polls. And even Corey was overall more liked than Gihanna. SF night was the only time when IDF preferred her to Corey.

Corey and Cam were liked, but they also got a boost from the fact that many Gihanna fans also liked them both, but liked Gihanna more. Therefore, they lose out their support in a direct head-to-head vote, while Gihanna gains some.

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Corey and Cam were liked, but they also got a boost from the fact that many Gihanna fans also liked them both, but liked Gihanna more. Therefore, they lose out their support in a direct head-to-head vote, while Gihanna gains some.

What boost? Gihanna's fans voted for Gihanna. The only poll where Cam got some boost from her and Corey fans was the finale night because both Corey and Gihanna were eliminated.

In all the previous polls people had to pick only one. Who do you think those Gihanna fans picked in the polls where they had to pick only one between Cam, Corey, and Gihanna? The answer is obviously Gihanna. But Cam and Corey still had more votes than her in those "vote for your favorite" polls. This means that they had more support here.