@jarmon - 15/20

@Deeee - 16/20

@rdhaley96 - 18/20

@.Rei - 19/20

@Alex95 - 19/20

Diana

easily :wub:  I mean I am one of her only stans so this shouldn't shock anyone

Wallace

This is a great sexy shot from Jaslene. Some may complain but I love the bit of hair covering her face, and I love her pose. I thought she delivered a great shot, and one of my faves from her.

Derek

Good photo. Would it make my Top 10 if we had the correct photos in the finals? No. I think this photo works better as a duo with her Women's Magazine shot. The pair of them together is impressive. Alone, I prefer the Women's Magazine by far. I am convinced that they chose a shot with hair in her face to cover her cleft chin. Which is a dumb idea tbh because her chin is her most unique feature. Either that, or they were trying to add variation since most of her portfolio has her face straight on. 

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Megan

I refuse to believe that there wasn't a single shot that didn't have her hair in her face because otherwise this is great. 

Akshar

I mean it's an okay shot. Nothing much else to say.

Dee

Hair makes this picture not it.

Rei

Why?

Alex

Jaslene's pose is great, but I'm not sold on the face. Her mouth is a bit awkward and I think the hair in her face is hurting her. I'm actually surprised by how strong her eyes are even though the hair. So it's not bad, but I definitely prefer her other shot.

9. Renee - Aboriginal Dance

we1kGDS_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

8.95 / 20

Sola - 1/20

Derek - 2/20

Richard - 2/20

Gonzalo - 2/20

Amanda - 2/20

Rei - 4/20

Lily - 4/20

Alex - 8/20

Chris - 9/20

Victoria - 9/20

Priscilla - 10/20

JORDAN - 10/20

Zoey - 13/20

Dee - 13/20

Megan - 13/20

Diana - 15/20

Wallace - 16/20

Akshar - 18/20

Gigi - 19/20

Sola

there is something about this photo that I just love!

Derek

Love this shot of Renee. Gave it an extra boost because I don't have her Women's Magazine in the finals to rank as #1. The shots are definitely similar in a way, and the magazine one is better. Either way, Renee murdered overseas. Her portfolio is the best of the Top 3 by 1000 lightyears.

Rei

Subtle

Alex

I love Renee's body language here and her profile is really strong as well. Renee crushed it overseas and this is another great photo.

Dee

A picture meant to feature Aboriginal women that posts a white woman front-and-center? There is a distastefulness here that makes me think this should be last place. Renee is undeniably great though.

Wallace

Nice, and I do like this. Something about her pose I like her.

Akshar

I honestly don't care about this shoot. The photos were meh. But, I guess at least Renee did an interesting pose and had some great movement.

8. Brittany - Men’s Magazine

ivpOfyO_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

7.95 / 20

Dee - 2/20

Richard - 3/20

Gigi - 3/20

Gonzalo - 4/20

Derek - 5/20

JORDAN - 6/20

Akshar - 6/20

Megan - 6/20

Rei - 7/20

Alex - 7/20

Victoria - 7/20

Chris - 8/20

Diana - 9/20

Wallace - 10/20

Sola - 11/20

Lily - 12/20

Priscilla - 13/20

Amanda - 13/20

Zoey - 19/20

Dee

She is eye f*cking the camera in the best of ways.

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Derek

Amazing! I wanted this ranked higher. Brittany delivers every time in a photo. But she doesn't deliver when she's on COOPER STREET AND HE DIDN'T F*CKING SHOW UP

Akshar

I can't believe she was eliminated after this photoshoot. She looks gorgeous here and the male model looks great as well. A very sexy shot.

Megan

If there were better pictures I'd call this overrated because it is. But this is a weak cycle so it lands in my top 10. 

Rei

Sexy

Alex

Though I don't love her other photo, glad she went out on a high note with this shot. Brittany's eyes are the star of all her best shots and this is another one where they just pierce you. Her legs look amazing here as well, I just wish she was selling the bathing suit more. But still, also an amazing shot.

Wallace

Quite a sexy shot from Brittany. I love her eyes, lips and facial expression here.

7. Natasha - Women’s Magazine

kw1jqZA_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grand

7.79 (tie) / 20

Gigi - 1/20

Rei - 3/20

Chris - 4/20

Sola - 4/20

Wallace - 4/20

Richard - 5/20

Lily - 5/20

Akshar - 5/20

Dee - 7/20

Gonzalo - 9/20

Zoey - 9/20

JORDAN - 9/20

Derek - 10/20

Diana - 11/20

Alex - 11/20

Amanda - 11/20

Priscilla - 12/20

Victoria - 13/20

Megan - 15/20

Gigi

2764.png 

Rei

Tender

Chris

Fantastic.

Wallace

This is really sensual and gorgeous shot of Natasha. It's my favorite of the Women's Magazine shots but how this is the only Women's Mag shot in the finals? That's rude.

Akshar

If only her lips were a little more relaxed, it would be ranked higher. Such a pretty photo though.

Dee

Yeah, this is f*cking stunning. The serenity of this photo is far too good.

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Derek

I like this shot! It is good. My only issue is that I do not comprehend how this qualifies for the "women's magazine" brief. Her Men's Magazine shot is sexy for sure, but this is like... borderline softcore????? Nothing subtle about them lying down and him grabbing her waist and pressing up against her like???????? But that's not any reason for me to rank it low, it's still good

Alex

I think the lips need to be calmed down just a bit more, but this is such a romantic shot. It's sexy, but still fits the brief of a woman's magazine. Great job!

Megan

This is FINE. 

6. Jaslene - Political Issue

gmIRqSh_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

7.79 (tie) / 20

Wallace - 1/20

Priscilla - 2/20

Zoey - 2/20

Megan - 2/20

Victoria - 3/20

JORDAN - 4/20

Diana - 5/20

Amanda - 5/20

Chris - 6/20

Sola - 7/20

Rei - 8/20

Gigi - 9/20

Lily - 11/20

Akshar - 11/20

Derek - 12/20

Richard - 12/20

Dee - 14/20

Alex - 16/20

Gonzalo - 18/20

Wallace

ICONIC shot of Jaslene. This is strong, fierce, powerful and commanding. Her eyes commands your attention. The pose is full of power. Just a shot of perfection all around.

Megan

The best of the shoot and would standout to be the best of the cycle. 

Chris

Jaslene really nailed her first two shoots but the rest can't be said for the remaining of the season.

Rei

Intense

Akshar

COME ON DOMINATRIX! She can be a drag queen, dominatrix & a model. Everything. She does it all.

Derek

Great start to her portfolio, but not a mind-blowing image. Resting on her striking looks. She's not really doing much. The styling and the set is also just okay.

Dee

Good picture to start her journey. The way you would think the rest of her portfolio would compare and then she proceeds to fail the entire competition. LOL. 

Alex

Ranking Jaslene's political and aboriginal shots next to each other because they're so similar. Hands up in one and down in the other.

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Edited by FrogLenzen

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 8 Results: 6-10)

5. Renee - Crime Scene 

owxabtY_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

7.68 / 20

@Gonzalo - 1/20

@.Rei - 2/20

@jarmon - 2/20

@*Diana - 4/20

@*Chris - 5/20

@Solaris - 5/20

@JORDAN_FAN - 5/20

@Alex95 - 6/20

@1234567890 - 6/20

@*Amanda - 7/20

@goofycilla90 - 8/20

@rdhaley96 - 9/20

@*Lily - 10/20

@Deeee - 10/20

@*Wallace - 11/20

@taylorkat - 12/20

@FrogLenzen - 13/20

@Zoey - 14/20

@totes4totes - 16/20

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Rei

Stunning

Akshar

I was debating between this and my #1 but ultimately choose this as number 2. It's a stellar shot of Renee, it's so haunting and the whole feel of the shoot stands out, a truly chilling photo.

Chris

The only picture from that shoot that I like.

Alex

This picture is stunning. I love the lighting and the outfit. She looks so eerie, but also kind of gorgeous. Dead and alive at the same time. Renee nailed this!

Dee

Definitely the best photo from this shoot. Renee does not necessarily seem dead, but there is a cinematic quality to this picture that I have always found very striking.

Wallace

This was a scary theme but Renee managed to fit the Crime Scene theme but make it look model-esque. One of my favorites from her.

Derek

This photo bothers me the least among this photo shoot, and conveniently it is also far and away the best. It's a very romanticized depiction of poisoning, and there's something almost timeless about the styling here too. Not my favorite from Renee but another notch in her portfolio. 

Megan

Yes girl give us NOTHING. 

4. Renee - Men's Magazine

PAqTGoy_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

6.47 / 20

Derek - 1/20

Lily - 1/20

Gigi - 2/20

JORDAN - 3/20

Akshar - 3/20

Victoria - 4/20

Alex - 5/20

Dee - 5/20

Sola - 6/20

Priscilla - 6/20

Amanda - 6/20

Diana - 7/20

Wallace - 7/20

Megan - 9/20

Gonzalo - 10/20

Zoey - 10/20

Chris - 11/20

Rei - 13/20

Richard - 14/20

Derek

With her Women's Magazine shot not here, this one easily takes my #1 rank! Hot. She maintains a connection with the man as well as the camera. Perfectly captured the brief. Renee demolished this week. As Alex said, seeing her with this styling is tragic because of the lost potential. The Men's/Women's photo shoot is one of the best of all time. I don't care what Lily puts at 18 because she understands me here.

Lily

Smoking hot. Could totally see this running in a magazine.

Akshar

A very intriguing shot. She is defs playing up the sultry mysterious feel and I am here for it.

Alex

Looking at her hair here makes me so sad for what could have been. Once again, obsessed with Renee's body and love Renee's eye contact here. To nit-pick, I don't love the placement of her hand on his face, but it's still an amazing shot.

Dee

What a f*cking serve, Renee.

Wallace

Sexy shot from Renee, and I really love the mysterious vibe she gives off in this photo with her face. I believe this is my favorite photo of hers.

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Rei

Spicy

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 8 Results: 4 & 5)

Jaslene's Men's magazine shot making people seethe and still making the Top 10!!! :wub: I lowkey wish I ranked it higher but it woluldn't have changed its placement.

Renee's Aboriginal Dance shot is a little too high for me but well done to the fans of that shot getting it that high.

Lmao I think the ranking of Brittany photos are going the opposite way I prefer them to be? :dead: Really like her Men's mag shot and pleased it made it to 8th.

Hmmm surprised Natasha's Women's Magazine shot only made it to 7th with such a great set of rankings there. 😮

Grossss that Jaslene's Political Issues shot missed the Top 5. :ermm: I don't even get it, lmao. This was an amazing and standout shot. Lmaooo love Akshar's comment here.

Welll after this latest set, I'm really not all that excited about this Final 5. :/ Although there are 3 shots I love here, at least. And yay two Renee shots in the Top 5. 😐 I'm sure she's winning. :yawn: Although I'll be fine with one of them winning. Gonna check out 5 and 4 in a bit.

Oh phew, okay both of Renee's showed up so I am at peace with that. :haha: Her Crime Scene shot is great but quite not Top 5 for me. Her Men's magazine shot was great and I actually would have liked that in the Top 3. So a bit sad that missed out, actually.

I think I have #2, 3 and 12 remaining? So please don't win #12. :haha: