@Zoey - 11/20

@totes4totes - 17/20

@JORDAN_FAN - 18/20

@1234567890 - 19/20

@goofycilla90 - 19/20

@*Wallace - 19/20

@*Amanda - 19/20

Alex

Where did this come from Sarah?! Her legs! That requires so much strength, and they just look amazing. I love the entire shaping of her body, and her face is the best it's ever looked. She really came out of nowhere and delivered such an amazing shot.

Dee

Some of you were really trying to come for this amazing photo. SMFH. It's the legs for me.

Derek

The sudden mutiny against this photo during voting round surprised me a bit... there is not much to choose from in Cycle 8 and this is clearly on a different level than most. I think if Moe was a more likable character that this would be remembered differently. Definitely one of the most polarizing in our top 20 after the consensus we had the last set.

Rei

Intense

Akshar

It's such an awkward pose but it really works! I am so glad we got some Sarah representation in the Top 20! Wish her Crime Scene shot made it as well!

Megan

A fine shot from a fine shoot.

Wallace

Good shot of her but not one of my favorites.

14. Felicia - High School Cliché

vPG2oiG_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grand

11.84 / 20

Dee - 6/20

Chris - 7/20

Lily - 7/20

Gonzalo - 7/20

Wallace - 8/20

Megan - 8/20

Akshar - 9/20

Diana - 10/20

Richard - 10/20

Derek - 11/20

Victoria - 12/20

Alex - 13/20

Rei - 15/20

Gigi - 15/20

Priscilla - 15/20

Amanda - 16/20

Zoey - 17/20

JORDAN - 19/20

Sola - 20/20

Dee

Has a body ever looked this damn perfect in a picture before?

Chris

I am afraid that this picture will be underrated.

Wallace

Really love this shot from Felicia, who was one of my very early favorites of Cycle 8. She nailed the high school athlete character. Love her pose here, and I think her dance background worked in her favor here.

Akshar

The movement really is what makes this shot stand out. It's such a dynamic pose and her face looks stunning as well.

Derek

Really a gorgeous shot. There is nothing to improve here. Like I said for the previous photo, there's not much to choose from so idk why this is such a polarizing shot. 

Alex

Such a strong action shot, she's in complete control here. And no photo in ANTM history looks more like Tyra Banks than this one.

Rei

Tyra

Sola

no thanks

13. Brittany - Political Issue

Cy91VmA_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

10.89 (tie) / 20

Wallace - 5/20

Lily - 6/20

Derek - 7/20

Sola - 8/20

Gonzalo - 8/20

Akshar - 8/20

Alex - 9/20

Dee - 9/20

Amanda - 9/20

Victoria - 10/20

JORDAN - 11/20

Megan - 11/20

Rei - 14/20

Diana - 14/20

Gigi - 14/20

Priscilla - 14/20

Richard - 15/20

Chris - 17/20

Zoey - 18/20

Wallace

Gorgeous shot. I love the high fashion rich girl vibe she gives off. Great face and like how her outfit matches so well with her skin. A standout shot from Brittany.

Derek

13th kind of feels like a major robbery for this shot. Tbh I hate Brittany's Valedictorian shot, but this is an outrageously stunning photo. The tie was broken by the highest single ranking.

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Akshar

SERVING RICH BITCH REALNESS.

Alex

I love this photo of Brittany. She just looks so glam and she absolutely understood the assignment.

Dee

A phenomenal start to one of the best portfolios in ANTM history. If you actually care about the modeling stuff. LOL. Rich b*tch vibes down. Love this.

Megan

Fine. A bit on the boring side though. 

Rei

Classy

12. Natasha - Crime Scene 

lFGUoZV_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

10.89 (tie) / 20

Megan - 3/20

Rei - 5/20

Zoey - 5/20

Diana - 6/20

Priscilla - 7/20

JORDAN - 7/20

Richard - 8/20

Akshar - 10/20

Gigi - 11/20

Gonzalo - 11/20

Dee - 11/20

Amanda - 12/20

Chris - 13/20

Sola - 14/20

Alex - 15/20

Victoria - 16/20

Derek - 17/20

Wallace - 17/20

Lily - 19/20

Megan

I tend to not like these crime scene photoshoots because they feel a bit exploitative but this is genuinely quite haunting. It's not really a model shot though. 

Rei

Dead but alive

Akshar

It's weird how I was obsessed with this shot during the show...I don't know why but I remember it being more iconic? Looking back, it's a nice shot but it doesn't WOW me as much anymore. Also wish she wore a nude shaded bra lol, it's so distracting.

Dee

There is something that I love about this photoshoot, which sounds very macabre. But the comically blue face and upside-down perspective hate me from loving this photo more. Her face is very compelling!

Alex

Her first good shot! She did something unique while maintaining her face, very proud of her!

Derek

I don't like this photo shoot for many reasons, but I can tolerate Natasha's death by drowning because her body stays "intact" and the amount of sexualization used for this shot is relatively low (the bra is tacky but otherwise it's fine). Plus, drowning women is a trope in literature, the most famous probably being Ophelia and Edna Pontellier of course. idk that's my way of rationalizing this I guess. 

Wallace

A scary shot and Natasha sells the theme really well. Overall, I'm not crazy about it but it's good.

11. Natasha - Gender Swap

5o1nBMw_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

10.47 / 20

JORDAN - 1/20

Alex - 2/20

Rei - 6/20

Richard - 7/20

Diana - 8/20

Zoey - 8/20

Victoria - 8/20

Sola - 9/20

Lily - 9/20

Priscilla - 9/20

Wallace - 9/20

Dee - 12/20

Gigi - 13/20

Akshar - 13/20

Derek - 15/20

Chris - 16/20

Gonzalo - 17/20

Amanda - 18/20

Megan - 19/20

JORDAN

She understood the assignment.

Alex

Iconic shot is iconic! Natasha understood the assignment! She really got into the character. I feel like I might be letting her performance at the photoshoot influence how much I love the shot, but idc. I'm bumping it up higher just because it's so iconic.

Rei

Hilarious

Wallace

I thought this was a fun theme and feel it's kinda underrated imo. Natasha really nailed this shot. She reminded me of Eminem and totally transformed and nailed the Gender Swap theme.

Dee

Legendary moment on the show, but something about this picture and the whole performance felt like cultural appropriation. There is a distastefulness here that makes me think this should be second-to-last in my rankings. But some of you decided to move on horrible photos like Whitney's, so here we are.

Akshar

Just ICONIC. That is all.

Derek

I don't have much to add. I'm not obsessed with this photo but its inclusion in our top 20 was kind of mandatory. Not pressed that it missed Top 10

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Megan

Jaslene had the best gender swap. I can't believe we let this slip in. This photoshoot is actively bad. This is the second best of a genuinely awful shoot. 

Danggg @ Whitney's average there. That's insane....and all of those #20s. Never seen something like that before. :omg: 

As for the rest. these are fine rankings. I would have liked Felicia's Candy and Dionne's Men shot a little higher but knew they wouldn't rank so well. But glad they were included, at least.

Oh wow another set posted as soon as I posted. :haha: 

Felicia's High School Chicle and Brittany's Political Issue shots showing up before Natasha's Crime Scene? Ugh, disappointing. :broken: I wish the former two had made the Top 10. :( And a bit sad Natasha's Gender Swap missed out.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 8 Results: 11-15)
37 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Like why is that not good swimsuit photo ranking this highly?

To be fair. There are only 6 good photos from this entire season. Jaslene’s four personalities (counts as four), her political picture, and her high school stereotypes. Every other picture is just MEH