@rdhaley96 - 9/20

@1234567890 - 11/20

@taylorkat - 12/20

@FrogLenzen - 13/20

@Zoey - 17/20

@Solaris - 19/20

@Alex95 - 19/20

Wallace

ICONIC! Such a hot and sexy shot of Nik here! Love how her face and facial expression is so powerful and stunning here. I love the usage of all of the hair extensions - with the hair covering her body and her holding onto some of the hair. The pose is great here. This shot is fantastic and one of my all-time faves! :wub:

Chris

Ranking this high as other rankers will be ranking all of them in the bottom. 

Dee

Slay.

Akshar

I remember being obsessed with this photo back in the day but the more I look at it, the more the face puts me off. But still, her body is to die for and the pose is great! 

Lily

Gorgeous. Giving such beautiful face as always.

Derek

I don’t love this or hate this. But this making Top 5 over Cassandra, Nik Bollywood, and Nicole Country is pretty silly. Almost as silly as me calling this photo “Nik - Plastic Surgery” when there is no surgery involved in this one. But I’m not taking the full blame for that because I didn’t invent this photoshoot concept or this idea for Nik having a weave as her assignment.

Sola

we did not need 6 photos of Nik at the end.

Alex

I hate Nik's eyes here a lot. I think she's going for seductive, but it looks like she smelled a fart. I love her body though, the pose saves the picture. Lisa should be here.

4. Bre - Plastic Surgery

5ox7hCz.jpg

7.72 / 20

Richard - 2/20

Gigi - 3/20

Sola - 4/20

Diana - 4/20

Gonzalo - 4/20

Alex - 4/20

Rei - 5/20

Lily - 5/20

Megan - 5/20

Zoey - 7/20

Dee - 8/20

Chris - 8/20

Akshar - 10/20

Wallace - 11/20

Amanda - 11/20

Derek - 12/20

Victoria - 18/20

Priscilla - 18/20

Alex

Ooh girl that pose! Her body looks AMAZING here and this is the best her face has looked all season. Easily Bre's strongest shot of the cycle. I'm bumping it up a bit just because I love Bre and I wanna help a shot of hers as much as I can.

Lily

Love this so much. Bre had some great moments in her portfolio and this is a highlight.

Dee

This picture is such a serve.

Chris

One of my favourites of Bre's.

Akshar

Honestly, it's really all about the pose in this shot for me. It's so weird but hey she's giving us angles and I stan.

Wallace

Such an intriguing shot. Love her face and pose here.

Derek

No model had two photos above Bre. That is a pretty amazing achievement considering how much stronger their portfolios are overall than hers. But with only two low scores this thing sailed to the top of our pack. No #1 ranks but that didn’t stop her. I thought this deserved Top 20 for sure but Top 5 is a bit of a surprise. Maybe it shouldn't have been a surprise considering it did so well during the voting round. The best of Bre.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 5 Results: 4-5)
4 minutes ago, .Rei said:

rooting for Nik's country

Nicole's B&W is overrated

I agree that her B&W is overrated. I ranked it last because ~pettiness~ but I genuinely never understood the massive hype. 

Nik’s Country Couture for the winner, but Lisa’s would also make a fantastic winner.

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

Lisa is winning due to people being petty over Nicole because of Nik who had like twice the shots. It doesn't make any sense lol

If this part is true, then it really makes no sense because Lisa had 5 photos here, which was 1 less than Nik.

22 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Post #3 if it's Niks, otherwise cancel rankdown.  We don't want her top 2

Speak for yourself. 🙂

A bit sad for Nik's Plastic Surgery showing at 5th....but its not as crushing as the Bollywood pic's ranking.

Impressive for Bre's Plastic Surgery showing up at #4.

So I think my #4, 7 and 8 all remain. Not too great, but not awful. Expecting Lisa or Nicole to win here.