@Alex95 - 8/20

@*Lily - 8/20

@*Diana - 9/20

@*Amanda - 15/20

@Solaris - 16/20

Gonzalo - 1/20

200.gif 

Derek - 2/20

This is such a remarkable shot. There is so much going on. So much to look at and discover when you stare at it. THE SHOES! Sitting in the cart. Holding the lemon. Honestly, this is one of my all-time favorite shots. It really captured the Avant-Garde grocery store thing. She looks so out of place with the setting, and yet so comfortable in the styling. Like some unexpected RPG boss encounter. Love love love love love this.

Dee - 3/20

By far one of the coolest stylings of any ANTM photo. The fierce face. The way she is playing with her lip. Just really sexy and striking.

Chris - 5/20

Another model that completely nailed this theme.

Akshar - 6/20

OKAY DOMINATRIX!!! My goodness! She looks so strong and ferocious in this shot!! She is SELLING EVERYTHING!!!

Zoey - 7/20

I go between loving and hating this photo solely because everything blends together. Today I like it.

Alex - 8/20

This shot is very sinister and haunting. I don't love the placement of her hands, but still, well done.

2. Cody - Avant-Garde

7jFwLuG.jpg

6.19 / 20

Dee - 1/20

Derek - 1/20

Alex - 2/20

Chris - 3/20

Richard - 3/20

Gonzalo - 3/20

Zoey - 4/20

Lily - 4/20

Priscilla - 7/20

Diana - 7/20

Gigi - 9/20

Rei - 10/20

Amanda - 10/20

Akshar - 11/20

Victoria - 12/20

Sola - 12/20

Dee - 1/20

Really hope this wins because this is one of the dopest photos from the series. Cody really blows me away here. My fave photo of the cycle without a doubt.

Derek - 1/20

Glorious

Alex - 2/20

Insane. She looks eight feet tall. And her skin tone is to die for here in this dress. Stunning!

Chris - 3/20

Easily Cody's best picture, and it helps that this theme is one of my all-time favourite.

Akshar - 11/20

I love Cody's pose here as she is selling the garment perfectly. But that's my slight problem is that I feel the garment gets my attention first and then Cody. Which is great from a marketing perspective as she is selling the garment but she isn't serving face!!

1. India - Avant-Garde

p2amOwE.jpg

5.69 / 20

Chris - 1/20

Victoria - 1/20

Priscilla - 1/20

Akshar - 1/20

Amanda - 2/20

Gigi - 3/20

Sola - 3/20

Derek - 3/20

Richard - 4/20

Gonzalo - 5/20

Dee - 6/20

Diana - 8/20

Lily - 9/20

Alex - 13/20

Rei - 13/20

Zoey - 18/20

Chris - 1/20

My favourite picture of the cycle, and one of the most memorable picture of the season.

Victoria - 1/20

200.gif 

Priscilla - 1/20

pretty

Akshar - 1/20

Absolutely stunning. Her pose is so striking and her FACE?! GORGEOUS!! There's like a little glow to her face - idk if it's sweat or the editing but whatever it is, it just works! It gives this Ice Princess vibes and I am here for it!! I was very apprehensive with her makeover but India worked it!!

Derek - 3/20

I should be happy that my Top 3 was the Top 3 but I'm so mad at myself for not tanking this when my #1 was so close to winning. I like this shot of India a lot and I like India a lot. My only gripe is that this never seemed super avant-garde to me. It's definitely one of the more regular outfits and regular poses from this week. BUT I put it at #3 and I do like it a lot, especially how the hair goes perfectly with the rest of the styling. 

Dee - 6/20

Her best shot of the season imo. The styling is incredible. Her face is incredible here. I think she could have pushed the dynamics of the pose here a bit further, but really great work.

Alex - 13/20

A little safe, but I like the energy and it's still absolutely a great picture.

• Confused 1

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 23 WINNER REVEALED)
46 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I’m on record as not caring about this season that much, but India was probably my favorite of the season?

I didn’t realize how polarizing she apparently is until this Rankdown. :dead: 

At least for me, I like India and think she finished with the strongest portfolio. However, this season is also full of awful shots and not every single photo of her is phenomenal.

I love her Avante-Garde shot, but there really is nothing to the picture other than her just...standing there? I really think the styling, photography, etc. is doing heavy lifting in her shot, while Cody, Courtney, CoryAnne, Tatiana, and even Binta have more action and dynamism in their poses. 

16 minutes ago, Gonzalo said:

I was waiting for two  more cycles (one cycle of Winners 🙈

10 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Or a full Rankdown including the Top 20 of each season. 👀

There is a plan for round 25 but I won't have to get any new photos at that point ^_^

• Like 1