4. Alisan Porter

Ok...

5. Cassadee Pope

6. Danielle Bradbery

Meh...

7. Chevel Shepherd

Ugh...

8. Brynn Cartelli

1. Maelyn and Tessanne are better than Chloe but she has my all-time favorite Tone.

2. Didn't use the word "Trash" this time because then we would've had the same discussion here too.

• Like 2

The Queen

1. Tessanne Chin

I Love them

2. Danielle Bradbery

3. Cassadee Pope

I Like them a lot

4. Alisan Porter

5. Chloe mk

Incredible

6. Maelyn

Like them now but didn't care for them On-show

7. Brynn/Chevel

8. Brynn/Chevel

1. Maelyn
  2. Brynn
  3. Chevel
  4. Danielle
  5. Cassadee
  6. Chloe

Didn’t watch Tessanee nor Alisan’s seasons. I ADORED Chloe in her season but I can’t help but be influenced by her current attitude towards the show. Tbh if I was ranking based on my favorites at the time of their win she would’ve been a lot higher. Love Danielle and Cassadee, probably my favorite two contestants from older seasons. Brynn and Chevel were both great (into Brynn’s stuff nowadays so she is higher, even though I enjoyed Chevel’s run on the show more)

20 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I expected Maelyn to lead by at least 10 votes(like Cam). 

But I guess it's because not many people have voted yet.

She’s still going to win the poll, but the fact that she still hasn’t released music over two years later is probably hurting her a little. 

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She’s still going to win the poll, but the fact that she still hasn’t released music over two years later is probably hurting her a little. 

Yeah, I think the same. 

But it's still pretty interesting that her and Chloe are the ones who have done the least and both of them always have the most votes. Cass, Danielle, Brynn, and Chevel have done so much hard work but they still don't get much votes when they are in the same poll as them.

I wish both of them the best tho.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Yeah, I think the same. 

But it's still pretty interesting that her and Chloe are the ones who have done the least and both of them always have the most votes. Cass, Danielle, Brynn, and Chevel have done so much hard work but they still don't much votes when they are in the same poll as them.

I wish both of them the best tho.

The good news is, it doesn’t really matter. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The good news is, it doesn’t really matter. 

Of course, these polls are just foe fun. They literally mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. I bet most of the people here don't even care about a contestant's Post-Show stuff. 

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

Of course, these polls are just foe fun. They literally mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. I bet most of the people here don't even care about a contestant's Post-Show stuff. 

That is the case with the overall audience too, which is why they’re basically starting from scratch when they leave the show, and have to make things happen on their own. Some figure that out, some don’t. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That is the case with the overall audience too, which is why they’re basically starting from scratch when they leave the show, and have to make things happen on their own. Some figure that out, some don’t. 

I agree. Majority of the audience doesn't get attached with the contestants and that's why when a singer leaves the show they forget them.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

3 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I agree. Majority of the audience doesn't get attached with the contestants and that's why when a singer leaves the show they forget them.

Yep, at least half of those who voted for Cam have probably already forgotten about him. We’ll see how long it takes him to realize that. 

• Like 1