Jump to content

Favorite female winners of IDF


Choose your Favorite  

39 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick as much as you want



Recommended Posts

My rankings:

 

My Queen!

1. Chloe mk

 

Love them too

2a. Maelyn Jarmon

2b. Tessanne Chin

 

Incredible

4. Alisan Porter

 

Ok...

5. Cassadee Pope

6. Danielle Bradbery

 

Meh...

7. Chevel Shepherd

 

Ugh...

8. Brynn Cartelli

 

1. Maelyn and Tessanne are better than Chloe but she has my all-time favorite Tone.

2. Didn't use the word "Trash" this time because then we would've had the same discussion here too.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Top 3

 

1. Chloe MK

2. Danielle Bradbery

3. Cassadee Pope

 

I Enjoyed their Run on the Show

 

4. Maelyn Jarmon

5. Chevel Shepherd

6. Tessanne Chin

7. Alisan Porter

 

I Preferred the 3rd Place of Her Season

 

8. Brynn Cartelli

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Queen

1. Tessanne Chin

 

I Love them

2. Danielle Bradbery

3. Cassadee Pope

 

I Like them a lot

4. Alisan Porter

5. Chloe mk

 

Incredible

6. Maelyn

 

Like them now but didn't care for them On-show

7. Brynn/Chevel

8. Brynn/Chevel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  1. Maelyn
  2. Brynn
  3. Chevel
  4. Danielle
  5. Cassadee
  6. Chloe

Didn’t watch Tessanee nor Alisan’s seasons. I ADORED Chloe in her season but I can’t help but be influenced by her current attitude towards the show. Tbh if I was ranking based on my favorites at the time of their win she would’ve been a lot higher. Love Danielle and Cassadee, probably my favorite two contestants from older seasons. Brynn and Chevel were both great (into Brynn’s stuff nowadays so she is higher, even though I enjoyed Chevel’s run on the show more)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I voted Brynn, Chevel and Maelyn, because they all have an special place on my heart. I'm not ranking them, because that would imply putting someone at the bottom and that would be unfair since all 8 of them are queens 🤗

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I expected Maelyn to lead by at least 10 votes(like Cam). 

But I guess it's because not many people have voted yet.


She’s still going to win the poll, but the fact that she still hasn’t released music over two years later is probably hurting her a little. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


She’s still going to win the poll, but the fact that she still hasn’t released music over two years later is probably hurting her a little. 

Yeah, I think the same. 

 

But it's still pretty interesting that her and Chloe are the ones who have done the least and both of them always have the most votes. Cass, Danielle, Brynn, and Chevel have done so much hard work but they still don't get much votes when they are in the same poll as them.

 

I wish both of them the best tho.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Yeah, I think the same. 

 

But it's still pretty interesting that her and Chloe are the ones who have done the least and both of them always have the most votes. Cass, Danielle, Brynn, and Chevel have done so much hard work but they still don't much votes when they are in the same poll as them.

 

I wish both of them the best tho.


The good news is, it doesn’t really matter. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


The good news is, it doesn’t really matter. 

Of course, these polls are just foe fun. They literally mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. I bet most of the people here don't even care about a contestant's Post-Show stuff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

Of course, these polls are just foe fun. They literally mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. I bet most of the people here don't even care about a contestant's Post-Show stuff. 


That is the case with the overall audience too, which is why they’re basically starting from scratch when they leave the show, and have to make things happen on their own. Some figure that out, some don’t. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


That is the case with the overall audience too, which is why they’re basically starting from scratch when they leave the show, and have to make things happen on their own. Some figure that out, some don’t. 

I agree. Majority of the audience doesn't get attached with the contestants and that's why when a singer leaves the show they forget them.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I agree. Majority of the audience doesn't get attached with the contestants and that's why when a singer leaves the show they forget them.


Yep, at least half of those who voted for Cam have probably already forgotten about him. We’ll see how long it takes him to realize that. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...