Jump to content

Favorite male winners of IDF


Gustavo527
 Share

Favorite males winners of IDF  

41 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your favorite male winner of The Voice? (You can pick more than one option)

    • Javier Colon
      2
    • Jermaine Paul
      0
    • Josh Kaufman
      7
    • Craig Wayne Boyd
      2
    • Sawyer Fredericks
      11
    • Jordan Smith
      12
    • Sundance Head
      6
    • Chris Blue
      16
    • Jake Hoot
      4
    • Todd Tilghman
      4
    • Carter Rubin
      9
    • Cam Anthony
      25


Recommended Posts

  • Gustavo527 changed the title to Favorite male winners of IDF

The one I truly enjoyed and thought was vocally consistent without making each week boring, was Sawyer. 

 

Jordan/Carter/Cam I enjoyed too, but were inconsistent a couple of weeks with questionable song choices.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

The one I truly enjoyed and thought was vocally consistent without making each week boring, was Sawyer. 

 

Jordan/Carter/Cam I enjoyed too, but were inconsistent a couple of weeks with questionable song choices.

How was he inconsistent 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Jordan and it's not even close because imo no one comes close to what he does vocally. He was consistently great from start to finsish. And he literally did everything I could've asked for from a voice contestant.

 

Ranking betweeen the others,

 

I Love Them

2a. Cam

2b. Sawyer

4. Todd

5. Craig

6. Chris

 

I Like Them a Lot

7. Josh

8. Sundance

9. Carter

10. Javier

 

Liked some of his performances

11. Hoot

 

Not a fan but I respect him

12. Jermaine

 

Note that there is no particular order between Sawyer and Cam.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

The one I truly enjoyed and thought was vocally consistent without making each week boring, was Sawyer. 

 

Jordan/Carter/Cam I enjoyed too, but were inconsistent a couple of weeks with questionable song choices.

Sawyer was "Vocally consistent" each week while Jordan and Cam were inconsistent. Ummm, Okay....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, David68 said:

Harsh a bit? I'd put Sawyer at the top of Meh and Carter in Solid


Cut him some slack. He’s just trying to round up some more support for Jordan. From my experience, this is typical Jordan Smith Fan Club outreach. :P 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, David68 said:

Harsh a bit? I'd put Sawyer at the top of Meh and Carter in Solid

People here used to put Adam Wakefield at "Trash" tier. Vocally Adam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> These both basic and boring teenage flops so If they don't feel any sympathy why should I? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


Cut him some slack. He’s just trying to round up some more support for Jordan. :P

It's not that.

 

I have never liked teenager boys. They aren't my thing. If Sawyer had waited a few more years and auditioned now I might've liked him. He sounds Amazing here(especially on that IAMOCS cover - 12:29). He did some growls that I really loved.

 

 

Edited by Jordan Smith Fan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jordan Smith Fan said:

It's not that.

 

I have never liked teenager boys. They aren't my thing. If Sawyer had waited a few more years and auditioned now I might've liked him. He sounds Amazing here(especially on that IAMOCS cover - 12:29).

 


You don’t have to like them, but what is gained by going around and calling them “trash,” just because they weren’t your preferred contestants? It’s not a good look. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TeamAudra said:


You don’t have to like them, but what is gained by going around and calling them “trash,” just because they weren’t your preferred contestants? It’s not a good look. 

LOL you're acting like I'm the only one here uses that word. People here used to be far more worse and no one had any problem with it. Also, as I said before that Adam W >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> him but many people put him at trash or garbage tier. He was clearly talented but people did that only because they didn't like him. If they can do it so can I. Simple.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

LOL you're acting like I'm the only one here uses that word. People here used to be far more worse and no one had any problem with it. Also, as I said before that Adam W >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> him but many people put him at trash or garbage tier. He was clearly talented but people did that only because they didn't like him. If they can do it so can I. Simple.


Oh, well. I tried. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TeamAudra said:


I’m stumped. What does this mean? 

 

I was trying to point at my signature, but the desktop version of the site misaligned the gif. I centered it now so it's more obvious.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...