Favorite male winners of IDF

Gustavo527

Favorite males winners of IDF  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite male winner of The Voice? (You can pick more than one option)

• Javier Colon
    • Jermaine Paul
    • Josh Kaufman
    • Craig Wayne Boyd
    • Sawyer Fredericks
    • Jordan Smith
    • Sundance Head
    • Chris Blue
    • Jake Hoot
    • Todd Tilghman
    • Carter Rubin
    • Cam Anthony

• Gustavo527 changed the title to Favorite male winners of IDF
58 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

The one I truly enjoyed and thought was vocally consistent without making each week boring, was Sawyer. 

Jordan/Carter/Cam I enjoyed too, but were inconsistent a couple of weeks with questionable song choices.

How was he inconsistent 

Jordan and it's not even close because imo no one comes close to what he does vocally. He was consistently great from start to finsish. And he literally did everything I could've asked for from a voice contestant.

Ranking betweeen the others,

I Love Them

2a. Cam

2b. Sawyer

4. Todd

5. Craig

6. Chris

I Like Them a Lot

7. Josh

8. Sundance

9. Carter

10. Javier

Liked some of his performances

11. Hoot

Not a fan but I respect him

12. Jermaine

Note that there is no particular order between Sawyer and Cam.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

7 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

The one I truly enjoyed and thought was vocally consistent without making each week boring, was Sawyer. 

Jordan/Carter/Cam I enjoyed too, but were inconsistent a couple of weeks with questionable song choices.

Sawyer was "Vocally consistent" each week while Jordan and Cam were inconsistent. Ummm, Okay....

6 minutes ago, David68 said:

Harsh a bit? I'd put Sawyer at the top of Meh and Carter in Solid

Cut him some slack. He’s just trying to round up some more support for Jordan. From my experience, this is typical Jordan Smith Fan Club outreach. :P 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, David68 said:

Harsh a bit? I'd put Sawyer at the top of Meh and Carter in Solid

People here used to put Adam Wakefield at "Trash" tier. Vocally Adam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> These both basic and boring teenage flops so If they don't feel any sympathy why should I? 

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Cut him some slack. He’s just trying to round up some more support for Jordan. :P

It's not that.

I have never liked teenager boys. They aren't my thing. If Sawyer had waited a few more years and auditioned now I might've liked him. He sounds Amazing here(especially on that IAMOCS cover - 12:29). He did some growls that I really loved.

Edited by Jordan Smith Fan

Just now, Jordan Smith Fan said:

It's not that.

I have never liked teenager boys. They aren't my thing. If Sawyer had waited a few more years and auditioned now I might've liked him. He sounds Amazing here(especially on that IAMOCS cover - 12:29).

You don’t have to like them, but what is gained by going around and calling them “trash,” just because they weren’t your preferred contestants? It’s not a good look. 

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

You don’t have to like them, but what is gained by going around and calling them “trash,” just because they weren’t your preferred contestants? It’s not a good look. 

LOL you're acting like I'm the only one here uses that word. People here used to be far more worse and no one had any problem with it. Also, as I said before that Adam W >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> him but many people put him at trash or garbage tier. He was clearly talented but people did that only because they didn't like him. If they can do it so can I. Simple.

3 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

LOL you're acting like I'm the only one here uses that word. People here used to be far more worse and no one had any problem with it. Also, as I said before that Adam W >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> him but many people put him at trash or garbage tier. He was clearly talented but people did that only because they didn't like him. If they can do it so can I. Simple.

Oh, well. I tried.