• D.R. King
    • Britton Buchanon
    • Jackie Foster
    • Christiana Danielle
    • Kyla Jade
    • Prior Baird
    • Spensha Baker

3 hours ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

1. I agree that Kyla had an underwhelming performance in the finale night but lol you're acting like Brynn gave an outstanding performance to prove that she deserved the win. Don't forget majority of Brynn's performances wete BIG TRAINWRECKS. Queen Kyla deserved her win based off of overall run(Just like Queen Chloe).

2. Spotify numbers don't mean anything when we're talking about their on show work. Brynn has these numbers because of what she did Post-show (Not a fan but I appreciate hdr efforts). But when it comes to their On-Show run it was pretty clear that Brynn couldn't  sung on key for the most part.

I think her PO performance is her worst but the rest is better than most of the Top 12.

underwhelming but voted good, looked bad against s13 cause some performances were good

kyla deserved to win after her knockout

overall i feel the group excelled when they were in battles which is shocking. blinds were very meh and knockouts had a couple of standouts, same with lives

35 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Ok. To be fair though, you can still be a fan of someone, even if they don’t have a fan thread. 

They are fans of “game show” Kyla, but I doubt they care much about post-show Kyla. IDF lives mostly in the past. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Just now, Dalton Eduardo said:

I was thinking of making her a fan thread after the crash but then I also think the moderators might be able to recover the old one, so it was not pursued.

Yep. It’s up to individuals to pursue it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

1. I agree that Kyla had an underwhelming performance in the finale night but lol you're acting like Brynn gave an outstanding performance to prove that she deserved the win. Don't forget majority of Brynn's performances wete BIG TRAINWRECKS. Queen Kyla deserved her win based off of overall run(Just like Queen Chloe).

2. Spotify numbers don't mean anything when we're talking about their on show work. Brynn has these numbers because of what she did Post-show (Not a fan but I appreciate hdr efforts). But when it comes to their On-Show run it was pretty clear that Brynn couldn't  sung on key for the most part.

You can say that in CAPS all you want but TPTB announced* that Brynn won and no amount of shouting is gonna help that. 

* I didn't say received the most votes because we have no evidence of actual voting outcomes. 😜

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Kyla has a lot of “fans” here. Will someone finally make her a fan thread? 🤔

I liked what she did on-show, but I listen to "Daydreaming" sometimes on my spotify, and I don't particularly love it. I think the reason that most people don't follow Kyla post-show is that a lot of contestants are forced to go big and loud on the show if they can to try and get the win, but most contestants probably don't like to sing like that off-show.

2 hours ago, eidi said:

I wonder if Brynn would win if it were not the first Kelly's season.

I think she would have. She got tons of support from her knockout, and gave some amazing performances in the lives, minus some of the pitchy ones (unpop though I really liked Unstoppable).

• Like 1