The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Also, there has been talk about this potentially being a moment for Hailey. I have to agree. She just needs to do live tonight what she did on the studio. 

The moment would be enhanced if she closes. If she does so, delivers, and gets good numbers on FB, then I'll have her as a strong potential finalist.

5 hours ago, Torres said:

I'm using vpn but still can't find them. The one on Spotify can't even play.

this probably won't change anything but I addressed this issue with Jershika about the studios not being released worldwide like last season for example and she said she would ask someone about it (again, she probably can't control it but it's something worth mentioning that she said she would ask)

I just find it weird because last season they were available worldwide and I noticed a pattern on recent seasons (as of S17). Odd seasons have this problem (S17, S19 and now S21) because even seasons (S16, S18, S20) have all their studios available worldwide. With this, I don't think it's intentional but rather a 'distraction mistake' by the interns that work with the label during winter seasons (??) idk

not going to lie, i somehow convinced myself that Wendy would do rock for the “different genre” theme next week and was hoping she’d do Alone… so i’m thoroughly disappointed that Holly is singing it this week💔💔💔

Edited by KimberlyxKyla
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, pauwis said:

he and Kelly / Gwen I think. I was so disappointed

I remember that. Genuinely one of the more shocking moments of the show? For one thing Kelly not knowing, but the rest of the panel? Proves we need a rocker (that isn't Adam) back on the show ASAP.

• Like 3

- I love Jershika studio!! and killer ending 💅

- Yes Paris!! perfect perfect, now we talking. he sounds so sexy

- Gymani. I thinl she got close to Toneisha's version, but with too many tricks, executes them perfectly, but it tires me (and it's said by someone who loves vocal gymnastics in artists). 

9 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I remember that. Genuinely one of the more shocking moments of the show? For one thing Kelly not knowing, but the rest of the panel? Proves we need a rocker (that isn't Adam) back on the show ASAP.

Especially Kelly, aka the human jukebox. She didn't know "Anyway" by Martina McBride too (Taryn) and "Good Days" by SZA (LiBianca) but this one's more recent so

11 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Kelly not knowing it surprised me, considering how well versed she is in music, and this is song is pretty well known. Gwen too, albeit a bit less surprising. John might not be as familiar with rock, and while I know Blake does dig it, I suppose he is not into glam-rock or operatic-rock, which are two areas that Queen covers.

But really, to all 4, what the hell?

• Like 1

Just now, rp3598 said:

Not sure how unpopular this is but I want Wendy to go back to belting. We haven’t seen her go all out like we saw in her battle and I want to see that again.

I agree. I feel like Wendy has been a bit too laid back for my liking in the past few weeks. I want her to have big performances again, like in her prelives

• Like 2

Just now, AliXRose said:

Especially Kelly, aka the human jukebox. She didn't know "Anyway" by Martina McBride too (Taryn) and "Good Days" by SZA (LiBianca) but this one's more recent so

Even though it's obvious I'm a fan of hers, I don't consider her a human jukebox at all. She's completely oblivious to classics that aren't related to her background. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Yeah, she also didn't know Damaged by Danity Kane, which I guess isn't as surprising the others. Probably just a song she forgot existed.

But not knowing one of Queen's more known hits... very surprising.

17 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

John knew SZA 💀

Kelly is a jukebox but around her area of work / interest. at least to me (which is still big because she has many musical influences)

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

I wanted Joshua to sing this song for the Top10. Now I literally don't know what his option for the switch genre. Maybe R&B or something from a diva?

He already gave us a taste of versatility with the group performance last week, so he should be fine.

• Like 1