The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

One contestant has lost their KO, and gone on to win. Of course, that was Chloe. I’m not sure how many have made the finale after losing their KO, but it can’t be very many. I can’t even think of another one off the top of my head. 

Craig Wayne Boyd lost both his Battle and Knockout

Josh Kaufman lost his Round 2 Battle (which basically replaced Knockouts)

• Like 1

I honestly don't think Holly losing her KO will be a major problem. If Minivan takes kindly to her already and thinks that she got robbed of that KO win, they will gladly give some votes to her on Ariana's team. 

Not saying Holly will automatically win cause of her edit, but I think she can make the Finale. After that its dependent on Hailey/Blake's finalist on how they do. She can make Top 4 at least I think.

• Like 2

My honest thoughts on this season's panel?

I think Kelly is still bringing the entertainment, but she has been a bit too much this season. Blake remains as clever as ever, but the banter between him and Kelly is indeed getting annoying fast. John is pretty much invisible this season, his snark from S20 is pretty much gone. 

As for Ariana? She has given some fantastic comments from a coach value. From an entertainment value? Take her or leave her.

So yeah, as you can tell my enjoyment of the season is definitely riding on the contestants , not on the panel.

Edited by Misirlou

2 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Craig Wayne Boyd lost both his Battle and Knockout

Josh Kaufman lost his Round 2 Battle (which basically replaced Knockouts)

Yeah, that’s right. Craig pulled it off (for actual KO). Isn’t it interesting that both times it has happened, they were on Blake’s team. 🤔 

Can you think of any other finalists who lost their KO?

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

My bad. I think I confused the app results with the main result. 

That just proves how deceiving the app results can be. Chevel’s Facebook video surpassed 26 million views, and Sarah’s maybe a couple hundred K. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, that’s right. Craig pulled it off (for actual KO). Isn’t it interesting that both times it has happened, they were on Blake’s team. 🤔 

Can you think of any other finalists who lost their KO?

Josh Gallagher from S11 comes to mind. He went on to Adam's team.

I suppose that Chris Kroeze doesnt really count since he remained with Blake, but him too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Josh Gallagher from S11 comes to mind. He went on to Adam's team.

I suppose that Chris Kroeze doesnt really count since he remained with Blake, but him too.

Finalists (not winners…)

Thunderstorm Artis, CammWess, Koryn Hawthorne, Will Champlin

Yeah it’s rare but possible. 2 of the above mentioned artists lost both and went back to their original team (same with CWB)

5 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Holly’s audition is really great but a tad bit overhyped .

It doesn't feel like a performance that will push her to winner status. Also, I think she oversang a bit. Still in my Top 5 auditions so far, but it could've been even better had the arrangement been simpler.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, echoap said:

Holly is dangerous because she has the best backstory by far, but Ariana may still ruin her chances.

Kelly working as surrogate mother for Holly until the knockouts might be a good thing though. 

What do you think about the chances of the four people of this episode that made lives ? I'm curious.

There was something that happened during Hailey's coach comment period that basically spoiled who she was going to pick as her coach. Kelly was trying to get to know her better as an artist so she asked her who else on the radio she would cover and Hailey very hesitantly said, "Ariana Grande." Like she felt bad about saying it in response to Kelly, but it was the truth, haha. Of course Kelly  knew she had no chance after that.

• Thanks 7

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

What do you think about the chances of the four people of this episode that made lives ? I'm curious.

Power ranking :

1. Holly: I'm not particularly impressed but she's good and might win this thing, in spite of Ariana Grande. 

2. Hailey/Jeremy: If Holly can't overcome Ariana, they have a chance along with Blake's frontrunners. 

3. Rachel Raquel:👻 

Edited by echoap