The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I've seen a few people now saying that Holly and Hailey will be our Top 2. While its not my desired result at all, it'd be an interesting concept. Two contestants that lost a round and Kelly and Ariana pretty much gave to the other. If that actually were to happen, which I still have my doubts about, I'd bet on Holly taking it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I've seen a few people now saying that Holly and Hailey will be our Top 2. While its not my desired result at all, it'd be an interesting concept. Two contestants that lost a round and Kelly and Ariana pretty much gave to the other. If that actually were to happen, which I still have my doubts about, I'd bet on Holly taking it.

LMAO yeah, any top 2 not including a Blake contestant is just delusional. Hailey chances depends on Holly flopping. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

It was OK, but she is likely not a threat to contend. They probably don’t think so either, which is why we are getting the back door pimping of Holly. 

We all know minivan won't care about her but Arianators would've ate this up on the premiere. They still will but some already lost interest because Ariana didn't have any contenders.

• Like 1