The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, VintageVoice said:

That won’t be nearly as bad as some since Katherine got points for being the “obsessed with you” girl but it still won’t be pretty 🥴

lol they actually don’t like Katherine that much from what I’ve seen. Lol they aren’t hot over anyone in team Ari other than Vaughn.

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

They are IN LOVE with Vaughn. I can’t wait to see stan Twitter’s reaction to his elimination😂😂

They fed the stans with so much content/reactions/etc for week one that they forgot to give them actual contenders for Ari's live teams. Literally just Jim & Sasha for week one.

Week 2 better be PACKED :haha:

• Haha 4

Just now, Someone648 said:

They fed the stans with so much content/reactions/etc for week one that they forgot to give them actual contenders for Ari's live teams. Literally just Jim & Sasha for week one.

Week 2 better be PACKED :haha:

FACTS. And I can’t wait 😂 they all think Aris team is garbage and has no good people. Wait until KO come they’re gonna be like this is the best team and how she is gonna win😂. The producers could’ve Atleast balanced it out during premeire week though lol.

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

And I actually thought Chavon rendition wasn’t that bad? I’m surprise so many people don’t like it

He had an interesting arrangement that I give him props for, but I felt the vocal was a mess, aside from some good parts here and there. You can tell he was nervous.

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

lol they actually don’t like Katherine that much from what I’ve seen. Lol they aren’t hot over anyone in team Ari other than Vaughn.

At least it’s only a battle and not a cross battle where Vaughn would be up against a different team and be at risk of being cut by, say, Gymani.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Always a pleasure for me to have Crosby/Stills/Nash, Elvis, The Chicks, The Beatles, José José, John Denver, and Stevie Wonder on the Voice catalogue.

Marc Broussard as well, although I wish someone eventually sings a different song by him. There are lot of good stuff he's made apart from "Home". Perfect for a swampy rock/country artist.

Y'ALL I just realized something. We've seen all of John's post blinds males already and none of them sang Anyone by Justin Bieber (and it's marked as a male in taping 7 who sang it and chose John). I suppose it's a scenario where the source confused the coach choice, which may mean one of the guys we haven't seen yet sang Anyone and joined another team. Maybe Xavier?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Y'ALL I just realized something. We've seen all of John's post blinds males already and none of them sang Anyone by Justin Bieber (and it's marked as a male in taping 7 who sang it and chose John). I suppose it's a scenario where the source confused the coach choice, which may mean one of the guys we haven't seen yet sang Anyone and joined another team. Maybe Xavier?

It’s either Xavier or Tommy Edwards I think

6 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Or maybe Tony Aaron indeed sang Anyone and was a no chair turn. I feel that there's more of a chance that the source confused chair turns than artists themselves. 

And unless he flipped it or something, that is not a good song for a BA so I could see it failing to make an impression.

So, for this week, we could have (I'm sure this will flop lol)

Ep 3

B: Carson

A: Hailey M

K: Jeremy

J: Samara

A: Raquel

B: The Joy Reunion

J: Sabrina

K: Holly

Ep 4

A: Ryleigh

B: Tommy

K: The Cunningham Sisters

A: Sophia

J: Brittany

Edited by Misirlou

27 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Or maybe Tony Aaron indeed sang Anyone and was a no chair turn. I feel that there's more of a chance that the source confused chair turns than artists themselves. 

And unless he flipped it or something, that is not a good song for a BA so I could see it failing to make an impression.

or in a total flip, it was KJ Jennings :haha:

• Haha 6