The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Misirlou said:

There are still a few left. A fan account even already made a vocal showcase/analysis of Ariana's performance here.

it's really weird this story, how the fans got to have it all without there being an official video 🧐

3 minutes ago, French20 said:

it's really weird this story, how the fans got to have it all without there being an official video 🧐

People found it because it was unlisted on The Voice YouTube channel. Then the channel deleted the video and people saved it and posted it on their own accounts/fan accounts.

Just now, jarmon said:

People found it because it was unlisted on The Voice YouTube channel. Then the channel deleted the video and people saved it and posted it on their own accounts/fan accounts.

aaaaah ok, i didn't know, thanks 🙂

but then The Voice made the mistake of deleting it, it had to be published as soon as they saw their error so that everyone does not look at it on another account so that the surprise is still intact

3 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Like what I did with Brooke’s leaked audition and Noah’s leaked playoff back in S13

When they leaked three 4 chair turn auditions on the same day

Edited by Cookie73
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Like what I did with Brooke’s leaked audition and Noah’s leaked playoff back in S13

When they leaked three 4 chair turn auditions on the same day

We found the three the same day but they weren’t all “officially” leaked the same day

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Jeremy Rosado implied he might go live after the premiere. Maybe he’s up tonight?

Since Kelly needs a second artist and we know he makes Lives, that’s definitely a possibility. A great option for a two chair turn that makes lives on their original team

9 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Jeremy Rosado implied he might go live after the premiere. Maybe he’s up tonight?

A strong Kelly artist that made lives. Makes sense. Plus he sang a country song and didnt choose Blake. AKA coach banter.

Edited by Misirlou

Okay so with Vaughn being in many of the promos and him being the leak… I definitely see…

- Katherine Ann Mohler- Team Ariana

- Jeremy Rosado- Team Kelly

- Brittney Bree- Team Legend

- Vaghun Mogul- Team Ariana

- Bella Denapoli or Raquel- Team Ari

- Hailey Green- Team Blake

- Samuel Harness- Team Legend

- Girl Named Tom- Team Kelly

-LiBianca- Team Blake

Okay so basically I can totally see this happening. Katherine and Vaughn are battle partners and they usually put 2 battle partners in the premiere. Bella/Raquel are one of Aris frontrunners. LiBiancas song choice and unexpected coach pick is something they should put in the premiere. Girl Named Tom is the only group that got 4 chairs. Samuel might be a block contestant so i can see him being in the premiere. Hailey was a comeback contestant and they usually put those in the premiere. Brittney is a AA Diva and to be honest her don’t choice and her picking Team Legend is a smart move to put her in the premiere, she’s a stolen contestant in the KO as well and they seem to put that.  Jeremy hinted he will be at the premiere so i’m guessing tonight?

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Okay so with Vaughn being in many of the promos and him being the leak… I definitely see…

-LiBianca- Team Blake

Okay so basically I can totally see this happening. Katherine and Vaughn are battle partners and they usually put 2 battle partners in the premiere. Bella/Raquel are one of Aris frontrunners. LiBiancas song choice and unexpected coach pick is something they should put in the premiere. Girl Named Tom is the only group that got 4 chairs. Samuel might be a block contestant so i can see him being in the premiere. Hailey was a comeback contestant and they usually put those in the premiere. Brittney is a AA Diva and to be honest her don’t choice and her picking Team Legend is a smart move to put her in the premiere, she’s a stolen contestant in the KO as well and they seem to put that.  Jeremy hinted he will be at the premiere so i’m guessing tonight?

Oh my Gosh all I saw was the list and my heart skipped a beat😭 don’t do that 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

-LiBianca- Team Blake

Samuel hinted he's tomorrow based on his recent IG story.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

-KJ Jennings - Team Legend

-LiBianca- Team Blake

Okay so basically I can totally see this happening. Katherine and Vaughn are battle partners and they usually put 2 battle partners in the premiere. Bella/Raquel are one of Aris frontrunners. LiBiancas song choice and unexpected coach pick is something they should put in the premiere. Girl Named Tom is the only group that got 4 chairs. Hailey was a comeback contestant and they usually put those in the premiere. Brittney is a AA Diva and to be honest her don’t choice and her picking Team Legend is a smart move to put her in the premiere, she’s a stolen contestant in the KO as well and they seem to put that.  Jeremy hinted he will be at the premiere so i’m guessing tonight?