The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, TeamAudra said:

That’s where I’m at too. Even if she doesn’t get the PV, there’s no way she isn’t winning the instant save. 

Pretty much, I really don't see her failing to make the finale.

The others with potential, (key word "potential", not a lock) for me are Holly, Jeremy, Peedy and GNT. I could be wrong, but that's where I am right now.

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Pretty much, I really don't see her failing to make the finale.

The others with potential, (key word "potential", not a lock) for me are Holly, Jeremy, Peedy and GNT. I could be wrong, but that's where I am right now.

I would add Hailey, plus there’s a always chance of someone we’re not even thinking of making it. 

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I would add Hailey, plus there’s a always chance of someone we’re not even thinking of making it. 

Definitely. There's an underdog that I'd love to see in the finale, but it seems like a bit of a long shot so far. Hopefully I'm wrong, and there is always a chance of it happening.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

We had basically full spoilers for S19 and S20 and I don't think anybody predicted Jordan, Rachel, or Ian to make finale at this point. There will definitely be surprises.

There surely will. I believe you and I are rooting for the same guy to somehow make finale despite his team and style.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, she shouldnt really have a problem. Hell, Blake's Top 2 in general might not have a problem advancing.

Historically, in seasons with a normal format, the last time he lost someone at the Top 12/13 round (AKA the week after the playoffs) was S7 (Jessie Pitts). Otherwise, his first eliminated contestant tends to last at least till the Top 10. We're gonna see his Top 3 for a while.

I’m not talking about her not advancing, even to the finale. I’m talking about a lack of the intangible “ride or die” urgency that Blake tends to engender in his fans for his country faves.

28 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

We had basically full spoilers for S19 and S20 and I don't think anybody predicted Jordan, Rachel, or Ian to make finale at this point. There will definitely be surprises.

True, but I think the coach quota was responsible for Rachel making it, and the other two had to be instant saved. None of them were competitive. Overall, I think IDF’s predictions were pretty good at picking out the contenders. If they keep the coach quotas in place, it makes it more likely for a surprise finalist.

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

True, but I think the coach quota was responsible for Rachel making it, and the other two had to be instant saved. None of them were competitive. Overall, I think IDF’s predictions were pretty good at picking out the contenders. If they keep the coach quotas in place, it makes it more likely for a surprise finalist.

What do you think S20 finale would've looked like without coach quotas?

Given that we´re in a likely longer season again, the audience will get to meet the contestants better and spend more time with them, that could lead to someone growing on them throughout the ride, and some interesting results.

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

What do you think S20 finale would've looked like without coach quotas?

Cam, Kenzie and Jordan as the PVs, and either Corey or Gihanna for the IS.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Given that we´re in a likely longer season again, the audience will get to meet the contestants better and spend more time with them, that could lead to someone growing on them throughout the ride, and some interesting results.

This is also very true.

24 minutes ago, Daillon said:

How about a 3rd Team Blake member making finale? Knowing the cast I wouldn’t rule it out and it would make things easier for an Ari win.

That's not happening. The last time this happened Blake had three male country singers on his team, that's not the case this time

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

MJ revealed the contestants and put them in very interesting categories, to say the least:

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-21-contestants-spoilers-meet-the-artists-photos-videos.htm

Hmmm...she also views Hailey as a threat, and compared her to Brynn. 🤔

She was able to identify most of the IDF frontrunners. I wonder if she reads the thread, or if she just makes her own judgements. She did mention Carson having potential to go far. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Hmmm...she also views Hailey as a threat. 🤔

She was able to identify most of the IDF frontrunners. I wonder if she reads the thread, or if she just makes her own judgements. She did mention Carson having potential to go far. 

She pretty much makes a case of "could go far" "could do well", "watch out" for a few contestants actually. She said Wendy could be our winner, that Hailey, Ryleigh and Holly are ones to watch for (and Holly could be TCO), that Peedy could do well, and yeah, that Carson could go far. Probably just basing it off the material she has heard from them.

She really seems to like Aaron Hines, as well, as he got his own category.

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

She pretty much makes a case of "could go far" "could do well", "watch out" for a few contestants actually. She said Wendy could be our winner, that Hailey, Ryleigh and Holly are ones to watch for (and Holly could be TCO), that Peedy could do well, and yeah, that Carson could go far. Probably just basing it off the material she has heard from them.

She really seems to like Aaron Hines, as well, as he got his own category.

She clearly invested a lot of time on it. It’s very thorough. 

25 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Hmmm...she also views Hailey as a threat, and compared her to Brynn. 🤔

MJ didn’t write the article.