The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

11 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3N9FNCAKj_/?utm_medium=copy_link - Raq

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRrQoLP6/

- Ryleigh 

Which cover of raindrops do you like the most ? I can’t decide lmao 

I preferred Raquel's here. It felt a lot more natural than Ryleigh's, but that's probably just from a couple more years experience than Ryleigh. Both are excellent 🙂

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I'm really excited to see Hailey M singing Arcade, hopefully it's a breakout moment for her!

It’s been said it’s not a minivan friendly song, but neither is “Beneath Your Beautiful”, yet it was a good enough KO song for Addison to get to runner up, and I don’t see any Chloes this season. 🤔

I think Ari would have won with her. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

It’s been said it’s not a minivan friendly song, but neither is “Beneath Your Beautiful”, yet it was a good enough KO song for Addison to get to runner up, and I don’t see any Chloes this season. 🤔

If she ends up winning, then the new coach would have a bad look by letting the apparent winner go. Wonder if TPTB will allow that to happen though. She already had a rough time at the auditions. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think Ari would have won with her. 

It doesn’t matter about how Minivan-friendly the song is. It matters that she has a moment with the song, which is what I think is the case. 

• Like 4

I get that Hailey is the youngest and has the youngest artist with decent vocals card going for her right, but idk I just don’t see her being a winner. Maybe when I see her audition reception and how she actually is on the show then I’ll see. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If she ends up winning, then the new coach would have a bad look by letting the apparent winner go. Wonder if TPTB will allow that to happen though. She already had a rough time at the auditions. 

We’ll have to see how it goes. We had three consecutive seasons of teens girls getting significant support from the audience. They’ve been in a drought ever since. I know the last two finales each had one, but they weren’t even close to being contenders for the win. It will require her to prove she can be consistent, and for Kelly to go all in on her. 

Just now, Bk1234 said:

It doesn’t matter about how Minivan-friendly the song is. It matters that she has a moment with the song, which is what I think is the case. 

Did we get actual feedback on her perfomance of this? Or is this just an assumption 

Just now, jus.willy said:

Did we get actual feedback on her perfomance of this? Or is this just an assumption 

Everything regarding performance quality is an assumption at this point, but the source did say her KO was a lot better than her audition, which was still good.

24 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Everything regarding performance quality is an assumption at this point, but the source did say her KO was a lot better than her audition, which was still good.

Did you get feedback from a source on her audition that said it was good?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Did you get feedback from a source on her audition that said it was good?

I believe the coaches mentioned that she'd improved greatly from blinds.

Our blind source from that taping didn't give feedback though.

Edited by Someone648

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I believe the coaches mentioned that she'd improved greatly from blinds.

Lol he said her blind was already good. I wanna know too if we got feedback on her blind lol

Edit : nvm 🤣

Edited by jus.willy

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

I wonder who was better between Jeremy and Jershika in the battle…

At least both made live playoffs tho

it was mentioned that source said Jershika was the obvious choice. But again, that all comes with personal taste. We won’t know until it airs. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I wonder who was better between Jeremy and Jershika in the battle…

At least both made live playoffs tho

I think everybody´s gonna formulate their opinions once it airs, because whether the source preferred someone or not, it´s not a defining fact, since it´s just one opinion.

Given that most of IDF seems to already prefer Jershika out of the two, and overall her style might be better recieved, there´s probably gonna be some controversy around that result. But I´ll judge for myself.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, jus.willy said:

I get that Hailey is the youngest and has the youngest artist with decent vocals card going for her right, but idk I just don’t see her being a winner. Maybe when I see her audition reception and how she actually is on the show then I’ll see. 

I’m sure you’re aware that the overall audience preferences differ from yours. Sometimes it’s difficult for us to separate the two. What matters most is whether Kelly believes she can win with her. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think everybody´s gonna formulate their opinions once it airs, because whether the source preferred someone or not, it´s not a defining fact, since it´s just one opinion.

Given that most of IDF seems to already prefer Jershika out of the two, and overall her style might be better recieved, there´s probably gonna be some controversy around that result. But I´ll judge for myself.

All i know is that i probably gonna enjoy that battle a lot (unless the song choice doesn't fit with their voices). There is a steal, and both made it to Top 20, so there is nothing to complain about. 

With that said, so far, based on what i have listened from both, i prefer Jeremy, idk his tone appeals the most to me, but both of them are killer vocalists, that's for sure.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

All i know is that i probably gonna enjoy that battle a lot (unless the song choice don't fit them). There is a steal, and both made it to Top 20, so there is nothing to complain about. 

Absolutely. That´s why I said some people only might have an issue with it. Had Jershika been eliminated right there or in KOs due to being with John, then things would be different.

And I still think Jeremy is being slept on.

• Like 8