The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

All in all it is way too early to say who should be in the finale and who would win , it should all be clear post KO or after the PO performances.

That’s why I’m trying to discipline myself to not take the social media numbers too seriously yet. So much of it depends on song choice, which coach they picked, etc. Also, I think Wendy is the only contestant to not have their entire blind and coach interactions uploaded. The one minute clip, cutting off part of the beginning and end doesn’t come close to doing the performance justice. The more I think about it the more it pisses me off. Why give her the premiere pimp spot if you’re going to do that? 

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s why I’m trying to discipline myself to not take the social media numbers too seriously yet. So much of it depends on song choice, which coach they picked, etc. Also, I think Wendy is the only contestant to not have their entire blind and coach interactions uploaded. The one minute clip, cutting off part of the beginning and end doesn’t come close to doing the performance justice. The more I think about it the more it pisses me off. Why give her the premiere pimp spot if you’re going to do that? 

having a moment in the KO with a minivan friendly song is really AMAZING momentum going into the live shows. I am most exited for GNT vs Holly , two of my faves paired together ( WHY KELLY WHYYYYYYY) it was described as legendary by the sources so both must have done CRAZY PHENOMENAL.

1 hour ago, Mohammad said:

having a moment in the KO with a minivan friendly song is really AMAZING momentum going into the live shows. I am most exited for GNT vs Holly , two of my faves paired together ( WHY KELLY WHYYYYYYY) it was described as legendary by the sources so both must have done CRAZY PHENOMENAL.

I think Gymani vs Holly would be a lot more legendary considering how big their voices are. If I was Kelly, I would have come up with this KOs pairings:

Gymani vs. Holly

Jeremy Rosado vs. Xavier Cornell

Hailey Mia vs. Kinsey Rose

Girl Named Tom vs. The Cunningham Sisters

39 minutes ago, Dane Bautista said:

I think Gymani vs Holly would be a lot more legendary considering how big their voices are. If I was Kelly, I would have come up with this KOs pairings:

Gymani vs. Holly

Jeremy Rosado vs. Xavier Cornell

Hailey Mia vs. Kinsey Rose

Girl Named Tom vs. The Cunningham Sisters

Or Jermey vs Holly because both are emotional singers that can go really strong.

15 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

✨Manifesting Bella as today’s leak✨

follow me please GIF

If she's not the leak though, she'll def close. Ariana hasn't closed yet, and from all that we know, Bella's the only likely closer among the remaining ones

they will probably go with the Ariana rejection at the start (Holly), then her getting her 3 chair turn at the end (Bella)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Jeremy’s arrangement of HCG is almost identical to Brynn’s. I think he has a type of voice this audience doesn’t usually support, but we’ll see. 

He has recieved a lack of FB reaction as of now. I expected them to like him more, honestly.

Its still the first round, so we'll see what happens.

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Jeremy’s arrangement of HCG is almost identical to Brynn’s. I think he has a type of voice this audience doesn’t usually support, but we’ll see. 

Agreed. I still don't get why IDF saw/sees him as a threat :stealth: 

Just now, Daillon said:

Agreed. I still don't get why IDF saw/sees him as a threat :stealth: 

He’s versatile genre-wise and is a likable guy (let’s not pretend the latter doesn’t matter). He’s not the threat I thought he’d be, but he definitely could be a post-playoffs member of Team Kelly if he plays his cards right.

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

He’s versatile genre-wise and is a likable guy (let’s not pretend the latter doesn’t matter). He’s not the threat I thought he’d be, but he definitely could be a post-playoffs member of Team Kelly if he plays his cards right.

I'm interested in his battle with Jershika, maybe he shows more power.

On paper, Jeremy definitely sounded like a threat: The only solo male on TK, he is a great vocalist, really likable, and has done the singing competition thing before. Plus he sings gospel and that doesnt hurt. In fact, just listening to his blind, I still saw a contender.

However, his low FB stats have indeed made me doubt about his reception. If they stay like that, he might have to rely on Kelly's save on the POs. I personally hope he pulls up in his KO, but we'll see.

• Like 1