The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Jyn Mycle said:

Given that she lose to Raquel (who has experience singing in front of the audience) I'm having a hint that Ariana considered technical issues here (otherwise why would Ariana drop someone who has a pleasant tone like her?)

Because Raq was more explosive vocally? Carwash IMO suits Raq's style too more than Hailey (as it is a funky type of song)

• Like 1

Hailey will need consistent vocals and good song choices to succeed. If Kelly navigates her like Brynn, I would call her a lock for the finale. Although get a song choice like "Arcade" in the playoffs, she'll likely struggle to advance. GNT, Jeremy would likely be PVs in that scenario. 

Just now, FloorWax said:

I think Hailey has the potential to either be cut early as the playoffs, to make the finals, and everything in between. Someone with as little experience as her is always a wildcard. 

Just like Gihanna (although I think Gih had the experience of singing in front of her church before the show) ;) 

6 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Because Raq was more explosive vocally? Carwash IMO suits Raq's style too more than Hailey (as it is a funky type of song)

It sounds like she made the decision to advance Raquel from the beginning considering the song choice suited her more. What I said a few weeks ago is that if you think there is something there, and they lack experience, set her up with some fodder, and give her a chance to grow. I’ll assume Ariana didn’t watch season 14. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

It sounds like she made the decision to advance Raquel from the beginning considering the song choice suited her more. What I said a few weeks ago is that if you think there is something there, and they lack experience, set her up with some fodder, and give her a chance to grow. I’ll assume Ariana didn’t watch season 14. 

David Vogel

Bella DeNapoli

Raquel Trinidad

Ryleigh Plank

KCK3

Vaughn Mugol

Sophia Bromberg

Chavon Rodgers

Katherine Ann Mohler

Jim & Sasha Allen

Kaitlyn Velez/Keilah Grace

Among these other Team Ariana members who do you think is a fodder? I'm sure Ariana had a hard time pairing them.

1 hour ago, Jyn Mycle said:

David Vogel

Bella DeNapoli

Raquel Trinidad

Ryleigh Plank

KCK3

Vaughn Mugol

Sophia Bromberg

Chavon Rodgers

Katherine Ann Mohler

Jim & Sasha Allen

Kaitlyn Velez/Keilah Grace

Among these other Team Ariana members who do you think is a fodder? I'm sure Ariana had a hard time pairing them.

All of them.  🙃

There isn’t a single potential winner on that list. I guess TPTB knows that too, considering they are pimping her KO save. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Already posted this in her fan thread, but wanted to drop this here. At first I thought of her as more of a "tone" contestant, but Holly can clearly sing her face off. 

Oh ok!!! So Holly does have potential to be explosive 👀👀

6 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Already posted this in her fan thread, but wanted to drop this here. At first I thought of her as more of a "tone" contestant, but Holly can clearly sing her face off. 

Still doesn’t scream winner for me. Sorry. Kelly let her go for a reason. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Still doesn’t scream winner for me. Sorry. Kelly let her go for a reason. 

Lol your soooo funny with your “scream winner” comments. What’s stopping her from being a winner? It can’t be her talent. Because I can both see her and Wendy being the most likely ones to deliver every week. And she has a strong casual support base already. Soooo what are your reasons?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol your soooo funny with your “scream winner” comments. What’s stopping her from being a winner? It can’t be her talent. Because I can both see her and Wendy being the most likely ones to deliver every week. And she has a strong casual support base already. Soooo what are your reasons?

If Ari’s fans watch the show and vote in very large numbers, she has a chance to contend. I’ll just leave it at that. 

2 hours ago, Torres said:

The voice Australia has had 27 4 chair turns this season. That's more than US version in the last 4 seasons. 

tbh the purpose of 4-chair turns is to at least grant a special title to a contestant. too many 4-chair turns kind of make it not much of a deal. this is why I prefer the US version

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Can I ask you a question? Why does it matter so much to you what I think?

because Your the one always making the most unpopular opinions🤣 it’s a problem for me to ask what makes you think about these things? I just wanna know the reasoning behind such thoughts/opinions.

If someone came into idf with your opinions id be asking them the same things I’m asking you 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

because Your the one always making the most unpopular opinions🤣 it’s a problem for me to ask what makes you think about these things? I just wanna know the reasoning behind such thoughts/opinions.

If someone came into idf with your opinions id be asking them the same things I’m asking you 

So, let me get this straight. People can say they can’t picture Wendy winning, and that’s OK with you. I say the same thing about Holly, and you can’t just accept that as my opinion. Do I have that right?

• Like 1