The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, TeamAudra said:

So, let me get this straight. People can say they can’t picture Wendy winning, and that’s OK with you. I say the same thing about Holly, and you can’t just accept that as my opinion. Do I have that right?

I’m nottt bashing youuu lol. If people say they can’t picture Wendy winning they always provide reasoning behind their statement. You don’t give any reasons behind why you think Holly can’t win. But I don’t wanna turn this into an argument so I guess we’ll end this here 

Anyways, love the Holly clip. She can definitely showcase a more powerful side, although the snippet of her audition already showed me that. We'll see how she does on the show eventually.

And as for predictions, yeah, its a bit hard still, considering we have less info than the past two seasons (back to the old days lol). 

I do have to say, that this could be unpopular, but I still think Jeremy has the potential to be Kelly's main horse this season. We'll see if I end up being wrong.

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I do have to say, that this could be unpopular, but I still think Jeremy has the potential to be Kelly's main horse this season. We'll see if I end up being wrong.

I saw quite a lot of people guessing him as Kelly’s frontrunner. I really don’t see it at the moment but Team Kelly is a bit of a wildcard and he’s the only guy (who isn’t in a group) so maybe…

(Kelly probably loves him though, so that could help)

Edited by Daillon

14 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I saw quite a lot of people guessing him as Kelly’s frontrunner. I really don’t see it at the moment but Team Kelly is a bit of a wildcard and he’s the only guy (who isn’t in a group) so maybe…

(Kelly probably loves him though, so that could help)

Check out the Team Kelly poll in terms of who is her best chance. Hailey is leading the poll by a large margin, and overall much more people here have talked about her winning. I'm not saying Jeremy is the winner, but he could probably go far or even be the last man standing on his team. Just a hunch.

The way I see it: He has done this before, at 18/19 for that matter, and advanced through grueling rounds into the Top 13. He's now more polished, and obviously can sing, plus he's very likable and easy to root for. The fact that he sings gospel is not gonna hurt him either (And he even went with country on the blinds). On top of that, yeah, he's the only solo guy on the team, and Kelly clearly likes him. (The Idol connection could be there, since I'm assuming he has told her at some point that he was there).

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1