The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, ammonium said:

Is she? I don't think so.

Of all coaches she has the most blind followers and they will realise how the show woks when it comes to finale voting.

They'll probably realise how to vote when one of team Ari is eliminated during IS. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol she got no four chair turns. That’s screams underdog to me lol. I don’t mean fanbase wise. The artists underestimate her hence why they didn’t pick her. 

i still wanna hold some belief that Chavon was a four chair turn. Someone a youtube made a comment that no one believed…but ended up on Aris team so it was half true.  He could be the shock four chair boot over david the underdog 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, echoap said:

I guess it's safe to say that TPTB is going all in on Holly. They probably figured out that Ryleigh has minimal chances of getting support from Minivan. RIP Ryleigh hype 😔

Yeah Hollys being on Aris team now weakens Ryleighs chances of making the finale. But hey she could win the IS to make the finale.

I just don’t know who will get the most support out of Ryleigh, Raquel, Bella and Jim/Sasha.

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Because VPNs are a headache. :wacko: Plus, how many international fans will be awake when it’s time to vote?  

Lol vpns are just one tap to turn it on though 🤔 

im not 100% confident her fans will back her but you guys are so funny when you straight up don’t think she’ll get support lol

Edited by jus.willy
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol vpns are just one tap to turn it on though 🤔 

im not 100% confident her fans will back her but you guys are so funny when you straight up don’t think she’ll get support lol

The biggest impediment to Ariana’s fans voting will be that voting is by email, not text. Email is for “old people”.

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

What makes you think she isn’t ? She was probably the most rejected coach this season lol 

but she still has a good team. an underdog is someone who is perceived to lose from the start, she isnt. even though she didnt get a 4 chair, she could win with someone.

• Like 3

Just now, thevoicefan12 said:

but she still has a good team. an underdog is someone who is perceived to lose from the start, she isnt. even though she didnt get a 4 chair, she could win with someone.

Ohhh true true. You got a point. Lol and don’t get me wrong i LOVE her live shows team. Your right. Didn’t think of this that way. 

51 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol she got no four chair turns. That’s screams underdog to me lol. I don’t mean fanbase wise. The artists underestimate her hence why they didn’t pick her. 

But still she completed her team before last taping