The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

The thing we all know as of now, is that Holly is definitely getting pimped, so she´s likely in the premiere, and her KO is gonna be a closer. Hell, probably she´ll close the playoffs as well.

Pimping Holly would signal a return to the show’s origin story of giving chances to people who don’t look like pop stars.

4 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I literally have NO IDEA who Team Kelly’s frontrunner is, I think it’s between Hailey M/GNT/Jeremy. Gymani is also in the mix, I think she’s guaranteed a coach save and I’m not sure about Brittany…I think she might sadly get instantly elim’d

It will be easier to figure out when the show airs. And we’ll see who gets bussed in playoffs

9 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I literally have NO IDEA who Team Kelly’s frontrunner is, I think it’s between Hailey M/GNT/Jeremy. Gymani is also in the mix, I think she’s guaranteed a coach save and I’m not sure about Brittany…I think she might sadly get instantly elim’d

my betting is Jeremy

2 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Both Brynn and Carter were choosing songs that in my opinion weren’t all that minivan friendly yet still won , Brynn only had one minivan friendly song and that was here comes goodbye.

They pretty much won with their KOs. But compare songs like "Here Comes Goodbye" and "You Say" to "Arcade" in terms of "moment" potential.

Either way, it´ll be easier to predict once we hear her, and everyone for that matter.

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They pretty much won with their KOs. But compare songs like "Here Comes Goodbye" and "You Say" to "Arcade" in terms of "moment" potential.

Either way, it´ll be easier to predict once we hear her, and everyone for that matter.

Yeah, but a source did say that she nailed her KO and that it was 100x better than her already good blind audition . I agree weneed to wait and actually hear the performances before predicting. So excited for this season everyone is sooooo talented.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 5

36 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Yeah, but a source did say that she nailed her KO and that it was 100x better than her already good blind audition . I agree weneed to wait and actually hear the performances before predicting. So excited for this season everyone is sooooo talented.

Yeah, this. It’s about the growth arc too. 😉 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mohammad said:

Both Brynn and Carter were choosing songs that in my opinion weren’t all that minivan friendly yet still won , Brynn only had one minivan friendly song and that was here comes goodbye.

Carter's semifinal "Rainbow Connection" was very minivan friendly, complete with his dedication to his brother...