The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

13 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

i forgot who but someone said pete from last season was going to be involved this season somehow, what is he going to do and cool promo

He will be working with the press team and interviewing the contestants on IG Live. They must've noticed how good he was at doing that last season.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

He will be working with the press team and interviewing the contestants on IG Live. They must've noticed how good he was at doing that last season.

Lol now I don’t know if anything official or major. I think it’s just his personal ig lives of him interviewing contestants like he did in his season. But I could be wrong lol

5 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol now I don’t know if anything official or major. I think it’s just his personal ig lives of him interviewing contestants like he did in his season. But I could be wrong lol

I got the information from his fan thread. Teraginn got it from Pete's IG Live last May. It says he's working with the press team, and he will be doing the lives to help promote the contestants.

• Like 2

I don’t really encourage Vaughn to visit this thread just because of how toxic threads like these can get, but I don’t really know where to put his good luck post since I didn’t make his thread yet, so I guess I’m putting it here (I’ll try to make this quick. 😅

Vaughn, you are an RN, which in my opinion, is already an accomplishment. Seeing you on a stage as big as the Voice will surely serve as an inspiration for those in the medical field. It amazes me that you still were able to pursue your dreams while working such a demanding job (and thank you for everything you have done as an essential worker, you are one of the true MVPs. :yes:)

You have such an amazing voice that is so easy to listen to. I’m sure that will give you an advantage in this thing. You give me Sam Smith vibes with your artistry too, which is a huge compliment. Plus, you got the ARIANA GRANDE to turn for you (and probably other coaches too because you’re so amazing 💕), so let that serve as a confidence booster.  

GOOD LUCK KING!!! I hope to make your fan thread this week when you make the Knockouts! 🥰

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

GOOD LUCK KING!!! I hope to make your fan thread this week when you make the Knockouts! 🥰

Good luck Vaughn! Another Filipino to slay in the competition? I'm here for it :wub:

Same goes to Shadale! Go slay it sista (your stage presence is insane, are you kidding?!) :ohyeah:- I'll make one for you when you make it into the Knockouts ❤️ 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If enough of them don’t watch, that means no S22. That is the largest group of people who still watch network TV. 

They’re all talking bad about it but they still end up sitting their hateful crusty selves in front of the tv for every episode. (Sorry for disrespecting)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

They’re all talking bad about it but they still end up sitting their hateful crusty selves in front of the tv for every episode. (Sorry for disrespecting)

I think that is accurate. They will likely still watch. I’m not so sure about Ariana have a huge positive effect on ratings, but we shall see. I’m confident the Youtube views will increase, though. 

Edited by TeamAudra

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

LMAOAOOO YALL THE REPLIES 😭😭😭

It´s mostly the top comments, underneath they are pretty much all praising her and saying they´ll watch. 

By "watch", i believe they´re referring to the YT videos and clips of her instead of the actual show on TV, but I could be wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

It´s mostly the top comments, underneath they are pretty much all praising her and saying they´ll watch. 

By "watch", i believe they´re referring to the YT videos and clips of her instead of the actual show on TV, but I could be wrong.

I’m actually surprised by the amount of folks that have said they’ll actually watch on the tv. But we’ll see. I personally think their will be a ratings jump from previous seasons.

TBH because how busy i’ve been this summer I need to catch up on what’s going on… Battle Tapings are already tommorow? Where does Time Go😭? I’m super hyped for this season anyways so much interesting artists and the way how the old format is back! I really think this season will be phenomenal and I know it’s gonna happen.