The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Bk1234 said:

True :haha: There isn’t any concrete evidence that confirms that she got to perform in front of the coaches.

Damn ... At this point I'm not getting invested in anyone else unless I know they made the live playoffs 🙃

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

True :haha: There isn’t any concrete evidence that confirms that she got to perform in front of the coaches.

True, but this week, she changed her bio on IG and TikTok from “Lexi” to “Alexandra,” and posted a picture with a filter that said “California.” Plus she’s followed a few more contestants in the past couple days. I still have it as a coin flip. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

CF837-B96-BE78-4-D32-9-B54-8-B8-EA0-CDE9
Katherine Ann seems to be flying out too. This pretty much confirms that she’s on Team Ari.

Ooh. With Kk, Bella, Ryleigh, and David- Team Ari's shaping up to be a really good team 👀

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

True, but this week, she changed her bio on IG and TikTok from “Lexi” to “Alexandra,” and posted a picture with a filter that said “California.” Plus she’s followed a few more contestants in the past couple days. I still have it as a coin flip. 

That’s where I stand too. Regardless, it will be fun to follow her career! 💕

59 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

This could literally mean anything- but Chavon posted this thing 4:26 in the morning

Screenshot-2021-07-17-20-11-18-77.jpg

🤔🤔🤔

Hopefully this means he is in. He follows Ariana and John only, probably the two that turned for him. And if he made it, he's Team Ariana.

Now I need Justin Kim to give me something.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Team Ariana is good and everyone on her team that we know are great vocalists but her team does lack diversity everyone on her team is basically pop.

I'll classify David as more of alternative-indie/rock 🤔. Yes, he did cover pop songs, but his influences as a musician says otherwise

11 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Team Ariana is good and everyone on her team that we know are great vocalists but her team does lack diversity everyone on her team is basically pop.

Nah. Wyatt isnt. And we still dont know  her whole team. 

LOL.....

I made a huge boo-boo and completely glossed over Chavon Rodgers coz I thought he was female by name. 🙃 

Anyway, now that I know he's a guy, I jumped on his socials and..... let's just say I'm intrigued. He's giving me a little FINNEAS vibe. 

Still hoping there's more for me to come soon... but at least I now have a name to look into.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

LOL.....

I made a huge boo-boo and completely glossed over Chavon Rodgers coz I thought he was female by name. 🙃 

Anyway, now that I know he's a guy, I jumped on his socials and..... let's just say I'm intrigued. He's giving me a little FINNEAS vibe. 

Still hoping there's more for me to come soon... but at least I now have a name to look into.

He's a solid instrumentalist as well. Hoping he's in, and that Ariana doesnt pair him with David if he is.

I really think Hailey can be a dark horse this season. She has so much potential and she really does have a good voice. The only

thing that will stop her is nerves and her voice still developing. I hope she pulls a Rachel and continues to get better as the season goes on!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Boston026 said:

I really think Hailey can be a dark horse this season. She has so much potential and she really does have a good voice. The only

thing that will stop her is nerves and her voice still developing. I hope she pulls a Rachel and continues to get better as the season goes on!

Same. I really believe she will surprise us this season!

Ong I think Ariana team shaping out good if she gets the people we think she getting like 

Bella

Ryleigh

KCK3

David

KK

Chavon (*if he her team)

Justin (*if he her team)

Manny (*if he her tean)

I LOVE JUSTIN AND MANNY they could be a good pairing if they end up on same team