The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

15 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I actually really liked Preston. Wyatt intrigues me, but I’ll wait till I see his performances before jumping on the hype train. 

same, I like his voice and style but want to see how he sounds on the show

• Like 1

3 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Does anyone have videos of the contestants singing their blind songs? We had a thread for that last season.

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

GUYS - Bella privated her cover of “Damaged”! 😮

Can we consider this proof that Bella’s lurking on here or is it just coincidence?

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Can we consider this proof that Bella’s lurking on here or is it just coincidence?

Not sure. Maybe she just noticed the increase in views on the video and privated it because that’s the version she also sang for blinds. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

👀 maybe? or maybe because of the sudden increase in views/likes 😂 I'm pretty sure someone (other than Bella) is lurking on here though 

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Cami Brooks is following and is followed by Andrea McInnes, assistant costume designer at the Voice. I’d say it’s pretty likely that she at least got to perform in front of the coaches. 

I just can’t wait for more spoilers , this season will be great and stacked. Do you know or does anyone know when the front page will updated with more spoilers? No hurries 😊

2 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

I just can’t wait for more spoilers , this season will be great and stacked. Do you know or does anyone know when the front page will updated with more spoilers? No hurries 😊

There’s not much more that is known :haha: I’ve just been posting notable follows and details on here. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

At this point, after battles are filmed I believe lol, but we still don´t have dates for that yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

But yeah, this is how I remembered it being before virtual audiences lol. Half spoilers and looking forward to meeting new names in battles.

That’s cool with me! 🙂 I’m already loving this season’s cast with the partial names we have. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s cool with me! 🙂 I’m already loving this season’s cast with the partial names we have. 

Yeah, there´s a sense of unpredictability now. I´m looking forward to song choices too since we don´t have that much either.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Cami Brooks is following and is followed by Andrea McInnes, assistant costume designer at the Voice. I’d say it’s pretty likely that she at least got to perform in front of the coaches. 

Cami blocked me so yes, I'm pretty sure she did

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Legendium said:

what’s with the groups this season, there’s the sisters, kck3, girl named tom, and who else? there’s like 4 that’s alot 

The last time there were many groups was Season 6 (3 duos, but none made Lives)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I´m confident that at least one of the groups this season will make the lives.

I think that both GNT and TJR will make it through through the playoffs if not the top 13 and maybe even further.

Edited by Mohammad